What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but not as many as in Dressrosa, Enies Lobby, Alabasta..etc

It's still not enough for a conclusion. He's having one more chapter for him and Jinbei.
I can only see one more chapter where all of them get defeated, but one more chapter each? Nah. Oda is wrapping everything up for Luffy to end the arc

I am glad we got to see Franky vs Sasaki fight as well as the Sasaki hybrid can't wait to see the pic

Both Yamato and Luffy eating their fruits just randomly lol I wonder who Kaido wanted to give the df to

Just from the pic Yamato hybrid looks beautiful poor Carrot fans tho lol

The tag team of legends (Zoro & Luffy) are returning soon

If Sasaki and WsW are down, Ulti is without a doubt the strongest flying six. WsW talked down on her and reducing her to "brat" but we knew already that he likes to talk shit and is a racist at that so his words mean nothing like some of yall here. Ulti would win againts them minus drake. The difference in endurance and stamina so far is just crazy.

And not just that. While Oda made WsW & Sasaki stuck fighting with SH's 4th & 5th fighters, Ulti's been all about that life. Oda's shown her with Luffy, Yamato (currently holding off Kaido better than anyone on the alliance, and Kaido himself recognizes her as powerful fighter) , enraged Big Mom, Zeus.

To be frank, her chance of recovering is just as the same as the others. Either they all get up, or theyre done.

There fights were done very different so you can't compare them directly .
If we using boxing for eg every time Ulti get hit the bell ring and she get some rest .
With Jinbei and franky they went full damage one in one in 1 round not giving people time to get back up .

I can only see one more chapter where all of them get defeated, but one more chapter each? Nah. Oda is wrapping everything up for Luffy to end the arc
What do you mean wrapping up? You're talking as if the war will end in 15 chapters hhhh

- We are still in ACT THREE.
- Usopp hasn't defeated Page One yet.
- Few numbers are still not defeated.
- Queen vs Sanji.
- Marco vs King.
- Inu vs Jack.
- Perospero vs Neko.
- BM vs Robin and Brook.
- Carrot will come back again.

....etc the list is long.

This is far from being over.

Btw franky beat sasaki with his beam but Sanji said franky wants queen beam which mean one of queen laser beam can one shot sasuki
Some users plain and simply underestimated the gap between calamities and tobi roppo I guess. Of course not necessarily that badly, we are gathering more and more useful information on how things work.

Franky very high diffed Sasaki, it felt extreme for a moment. Sasaki is probably out. Queen looks like the classical individual who can probably turn that into low or mid in one of the worst case scenarios. Well judging off how swiftly Jinbe presumably dealt with WsW also, even though we don't have an accurate framework on Queen - Jinbe and WsW - Sasaki power level comparisons.

Not even trying to say they all need full fledged, dedicated 1v1 chapters after this point. Just that this smells awfully like the 3 times Ulti was taken out or the 1 time Jack was. We can't be fully sure who is down and where, especially because Oda isn't committing to defeats to begin with.

He literally didn't show us the aftermath of Jinbe's fight, which entirely seems awfully like it's not over
I feel you, bro.
I've been spending years trying to convince people that Kaido will go down but he will get back up again.

I think we will see CP0 landing the final blow on Who's Who.
Denjiro the final blow on Sasaki.
And maybe Brook, the final blow on Black Maria.
It doesn't have to take forever. All 3 things can be done in 1 chapter, maybe less.

What do you mean wrapping up? You're talking as if the war will end in 15 chapters hhhh

- We are still in ACT THREE.
- Usopp hasn't defeated Page One yet.
- Few numbers are still not defeated.
- Queen vs Sanji.
- Marco vs King.
- Inu vs Jack.
- Perospero vs Neko.
- BM vs Robin and Brook.
- Carrot will come back again.

....etc the list is long.

This is far from being over.
As I said “wrapping up” all those fights will be done in or chapter or less and Luffy will come back victorious.

In context 20-30 chapters left in a 150 chapter arc is the finale genius

Ulti yes. Stop wanking Big Mom attacks. Homie attacks are clearly not that strong.
Yet it was a homie that took down Ulti lol. Same homie that 1 shot Judge. Her new homie destroyed a big section of Onigashima.

Why is this being stated rn? Yes, it's okay to think its weird that Franky can "defeat"Sasaki with a radical beam yet Ulti can tank a Yamato hit to head and a combined homie move from BM to the stomach before being allegedly taken out.

Ulti yes. Stop wanking Big Mom attacks. Homie attacks are clearly not that strong.
nah, it's just ulti was capable of taking it heads on. No reason to think others could automatically withstand it the same. The combined attack was clearly shown to be something special even to prometheus and napoleon's standards, Sanjikun.

Status
Not open for further replies.