What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And is P1 or Ulti>Jinbe since it was an Emperor that took them down? The siblings should be called the strongest F6 then.

Not everything has to be a decisive power level play.
This is when you have to start accounting for difficulty of the fight, of which there was none for BM vs P1 and Ulti

Sorry but i literally do not see how providers are assuming the fight is over. It "ended" exactly how Jinbe's ended: an attack on the F6 member followed by a transition that does NOT show the actual victory.

Seriously, go back to every single fight ever in this series. Fights always end with dramatic exposition and dialogue. This literally has nothing like that.

Edit: see how it uses transition lines from Franky's face? It's a way to signify Oda cutting that scene short. There is more to it coming.

Was she though? Don’t forget that Doriki doesn’t account for DF powers. Kalifa had a rather useful DF, as opposed to Fukuro and Kumadori, who had none
She only used her powers on a Sanji that would not hurt her on principle and Nami, who is way weaker than Franky or Chopper.
Her actual rokushiki is what matters and her techniques seemed way weaker and less developed than either Fukuro's or Kumadori's.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
this should be exciting chapter but oda taking 4 years to get to this point pretty much every one is tired of it and just wants the war to end which is kinda sad. i was very excited about wano now i see the fights i don't even caer anymore because of the horrible pace and writing.

Sorry but i literally do not see how providers are assuming the fight is over. It "ended" exactly how Jinbe's ended: an attack on the F6 member followed by a transition that does NOT show the actual victory.

Seriously, go back to every single fight ever in this series. Fights always end with dramatic exposition and dialogue. This literally has nothing like that.
I’d like it if the fight isn’t over, but only as long as Franky wins in the end with a (hopefully CoA) powerup, as opposed to being carried by Denjiro

Status
Not open for further replies.