What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
This is when you have to start accounting for difficulty of the fight, of which there was none for BM vs P1 and Ulti
Again just pointless extra power level play that comes with a contradiction at every turn. The F6 are the same level.

Once again, can easily claim that Jinbe, Brooke etc don't have Big Mom AP so they can't take out Ulti or P1, making them the strong flying 6. Let's say they are even stronger than Queen since no named punches took him out.

Sorry but i literally do not see how providers are assuming the fight is over. It "ended" exactly how Jinbe's ended: an attack on the F6 member followed by a transition that does NOT show the actual victory.

Seriously, go back to every single fight ever in this series. Fights always end with dramatic exposition and dialogue. This literally has nothing like that.
Yeah the transitioning just seems so off, doesn't seem likely at all that WW and Sasaki are beaten yet, these providers are talking out of their ass reminds me back then in dressrosa where one provider said Leo Bazooka defeated Doflamingo and people blindly believed them

Yeah the transitioning just seems so off, doesn't seem likely at all that WW and Sasaki are beaten yet, these providers are talking out of their ass reminds me back then in dressrosa where one provider said Leo Bazooka defeated Doflamingo and people blindly believed them
Biggest tell: Look at Jinbe and Franky's faces from both chapters after landing their hits. They both are still very serious after delivering those attacks, as if their opponents just aren't done yet and they know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.