What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And again with the "Zoro couldn't knock Kaido down" BS. Luffy knocked Kaido down the first time he fought him and couldn't injure him at all. Knocking someone down you can't hurt or barely injure doesn't mean anything. Zoro scarred Kaido. A feat achieved by one other person in the entire One Piece world.
zoro is a fodder don't make a excuse that he not capable to 1v1 hybrid kaido that scar are useless i repeat zoro are stronger in 5v2 but in 1v1 in a yonko are useless reminds of vegeta that can't be stronger than anyone.

Yes, because that's Oda. He's specifically stated HIMSELF that he can't write long fight chapters anymore.

"ONE PIECE has more characters than before. He has to cram much information into one chapter to move forward with the story. Oda says he would be able to draw really impressive fight scenes only if he could keep drawing the fight scene for 2 chapters in a row.
He feels ONE PIECE can now spend only 1 chapter at most on a fight scene."
Yea and that is total horse crap dude. Oda literally spends detailed chapters on drawing fodder and nonsense running around. That is just an excuse to cover his shitty ass writing. He just doesn't know how to draw fights. That is the truth. He sucks at it.

Lance also took a Big L THIS WEEK

Chapter starts in the “Live Floor”, where Queen is shooting Sanji multiple beams. Sanji avoids them while smiles, then he thinks that Franky would've wanted Queen's technology.

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Not sure if it's been addressed yet, but Sanji mentions that Queen has laser technology that can shoot multiple times so Franky would want it. Meaning he was shot at multiple times. So Lance didn't lie.

Classic tell not show by Oda.

I just find it funny that like literally the page before, Franky makes Sasaki go white eyed with General Cannon, to which he recovers immediately. Yet when it happens again on the next page (where it it oh so conveniently transitions before we see if he's out or not) from Radical Beam, some people here are fully convinced he's done.

Oh well, here's to waiting a month before we find out. Same shit'll happen to Black Maria and we'll have to wait even more, watch:kayneshrug:

Nothing impressive. They can't damage Kaidou like NERFED Zoro did. If Zoro wasn't nerfed, he not only can solo kaidou but can kill Kaidou. But thanks to those burden, he was out early. :cheers::finally::finally:
i repeat zoro are weak his scar made in 5v2 but in 1v1 he is useless the swordsman more impressive is oden can damage kaido in dragon form with 1v1 fight. make him suffer

Who are you? Why are you stalking me? "You thought" wrong cause I never said such a thing.
Really? You Always said it in almost every thread that you created. :seriously: Your excuse is the same with SKY and i knew that he still lurking somewhere. And how am i stalking u when basically i can see who create the thread in What's new Features. ur thread always on the last post man.

Yeah because queen is a fodder. Can't even low diff chopper. Stalemated by chopper for an hour. Vergo >>>:cheers:
Ok Were not about to disrespect Queen because Sanjis fighting him..... Queen is a Yonko Commander thats canon fact . Vergo and those fodder executives from dressrosa can go somewhere. They dont matter in the current context of things. You guys let Big Mom get away with all types of stupid shit and still respect her strength and call her a yonko, now you cant do the same for Queen?

I just find it funny that like literally the page before, Franky makes Sasaki go white eyed with General Cannon, to which he recovers immediately. Yet when it happens again on the next page (where it it oh so conveniently transitions before we see if he's out or not) from Radical Beam, some people here are fully convinced he's done.

Oh well, here's to waiting a month before we find out. Same shit'll happen to Black Maria and we'll have to wait even more, watch:kayneshrug:
The pain goin hurt you but you know im always here to cuddle you forever :pepemwai:

repeat zoro are weak his scar made in 5v2 but in 1v1 he is useless the swordsman more impressive is oden can damage kaido in dragon form with 1v1 fight. make him suffer
Show us this 5 vs 2 when he scarred Kaido :shocking:

mean oden are more impressive than zoro and he can damage kaido in 1v1 fight that make him suffer.
True like how luffy is a fodder who madr Kaido crying and said :
Gomu Gomu no and what :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.