What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto sucks. There is nothing good about it. Dont agree with me? Then you are Kishimoto apologist. And people agree with me are the ones who call spade a spade. That's the kind of argument you make against one piece.
Ah yes because that is exactly the arguments I did NOT make but of course you fanboys think I made that because inside your brain any criticism of one piece goes against all your religious cult like beliefs.

I guess Yamato v Kaido doesn't count as a 1v1 exchange either...

What is Queens robotic claw clanking on here?.....same affects as the one in that panel and the fact that Kaidos club is over his head implies that he was about to attack, if you look at the Yamato panel you can see a shake affect drawn around Kaidos hand, that implies a clash, but with Zoros it most likely is just the clanging of zoros swords together like Queens claw here.

Zoro failed to cut Kaido there, there is no clash with Kaido's kanabo
That's not Zoro failing to cut Kaido, that's him deflecting Kaido's attacks. How can you tell us he failed to cut Kaido when he cut him with a weaker attack, Dragon twister.

Look at the far right hit mark. That hit mark wasn't over the body which proves he wasn't attacking the body there.

Status
Not open for further replies.