What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That's only if we assume Zoro can fodderize a YC1, which i don' believe.
Would you say current Zoro would just humilliate Marco or Katakuri now?
He won't one shot him. But he also won't struggle him. Tell me what King has? AdvCoA? Never heard. AdvCoC? Never heard.
Do King fans even exist lmao :choppawhat:

What has the man done to deserve a fandom?
Yes, me @TheAncientCenturion and probably few others but I donr recall everyone.

Totally not needed for the story and I don't know how Luffy telling Zoro to go downstairs leads to Zoro needing to fight Kaido solo.
Luffy says a lot of things. He was meant to beat Kaido 3 times already. He also was meant to save Ace and etc...

Luffy is dumb. No need to trust his words.

Only this guy:
@Paperchampion23

Don't trust @BleakAsh and @Kuro Ashi

They like Zoro or Sanji depending on the current hype in the chapters:ihaha:
Well i consider king quite powerful and unique and i believe zoro should pass from him in order to gain a bounty also lol.
I know zoro showed a lot on the roof but i think we underestimate the commanders a lot and especially the strongest of them .
The fact that Marco is fighting against him means a lot for me .
Even admirals had problems with him.
I believe we should wait and see my friend.
Sorry for my English

You are a fake then.

True Ptera boys want King redemption arc to be Marco.

Killing Marco by King. This is what true Ptera boys want.

If you want King to be humiliated by Zoro you are not a ptera boy.
Who said King will be humiliated?
Guys calm down. Yonku are the strongest. Who are next? The SuperYonku? You are killing the hype. If the second strongest of a yonku crew is a pushover then we better have to stop reading One Piece .

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Well i consider king quite powerful and unique and i believe zoro should pass from him in order to gain a bounty also lol.
I know zoro showed a lot on the roof but i think we underestimate the commanders a lot and especially the strongest of them .
The fact that Marco is fighting against him means a lot for me .
Even admirals had problems with him.
I believe we should wait and see my friend.
Sorry for my English
Show me what King can do from Haki wise perspective and other things.

Literally nothing. Nothing established. If he's revealed to have advCoC or shit now Oda is just dumb.
If a King Stan is supposed to want Marco to be killed by King, then who fights King after

:choppawhat:
Kill Marco, this should take some of his condition too. Then lead forces against alliance and make Morj theory come true:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:( this one is a joke ).

Luffy is dumb. No need to trust his words.
No no no, dont do that.

Zoro always does what luffy says EVEN WHEN he doesnt agree

Dont go twisting shit

You are advocating for Zoro to plainly disobey luffy. Admit thats what you are doing. No need to look for a loophole. Its fine. Maybe this is character develeopment for Zoro. But dont use mental gymnastics to say thats not what is happening

since when zoro had the mission to kill lucci?
zoro s only goal to onigashima is to slay kaido
When was that goal appointed to Zoro lol, Zoro came to Onigashima to be a big factor in the war and he would be that either by killing Kaido or defeating King.

Hierarchical order would suggest he would defeat King and only King but since he is Zoro special first mate, he got to scar Kaido, block Hakai, be the roof top MVP and he's defeating King on top of that.

Whether or not he kills Kaido is up for grabs

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Who said King will be humiliated?
Guys calm down. Yonku are the strongest. Who are next? The SuperYonku? You are killing the hype. If the second strongest of a yonku crew is a pushover then we better have to stop reading One Piece .
Excuse me?

I'm killing the hype for King? Oda does this for 50+ chapters if not more. King has been trash after he kicked Big Mom ship off the waterfall. Nothing compared to someone like Marco or Katakuri that would make him some incredible foe.

Because the actual witnesses viewed those as modest accomplishments. Oda buys heavily into goodwill, or the commercial idea of karma. Zoro:
Ok I want to break this down piece by piece

- swore to avenge someone who showed him kindness and was butchered in front of him
Yes he swore to avenge Yasu, but his vengeance was directed at Orochi. Kaido had nothing to do with Yasu's death.

- gave up a supremely valuable treasure, his own sword granted in victory
I'm not entirely sure what the second half of this quote means, but he gave up one valuable sword for another. I guess it's a big deal, but this sword still made him much stronger than he was before, so I don't think it really matters.

- took Hakai on behalf of those who will go on and keep fighting
- opted to take double the pain he accumulated in order to get another chance to fight
Yeah, I'm fine with him getting up and fighting. Hell, let him fight and beat King I don't care. I just don't see why he needs to kill Kaido.

It's ridiculous and disappointing to think this won't all pay off. Tbh I don't even see him wasting time with King so I don't feel like there's any greed in asking for him to kill Kaido.
I dont see why beating King isn't good enough or "wasting time". King is still a Yonko 1st Commander. Same general level as Katakuri, how is fighting somebody on that level a waste of time.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
When was that goal appointed to Zoro lol, Zoro came to Onigashima to be a big factor in the war and he would be that either by killing Kaido or defeating King.

Hierarchical order would suggest he would defeat King and only King but since he is Zoro special first mate, he got to scar Kaido, block Hakai, be the roof top MVP and he's defeating King on top of that.

This is why you're the best Zoro fan

No one will cry.

This matchup makes no fucking sense especially if that Mink senzu bean gets Zoro back to his 100%.

King has no means to fight Zoro, let alone stopping him.

Fam. King has nothing. Not advCoA mentioned, not coc mentioned. Nothing.

Queen who is a joke is more impressive than him.

King needs redemption on Marco.
Cope

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No no no, dont do that.

Zoro always does what luffy says EVEN WHEN he doesnt agree

Dont go twisting shit

You are advocating for Zoro to plainly disobey luffy. Admit thats what you are doing. No need to look for a lopphole. Its fine. Maybe this is character develeopment for Zoro. But dont use mental gymnastics to say thats not what is happening
That was a pun but wasn't needed I agree.

Still.

Doesn't matter what Luffy says. Once Kaido KO's yamato. Who will stop Kaido? Luffy is still sleeping and recovering before his next showdown with Kaido.

Perfect scenario for Zoro to jump in and fight Kaido until Luffy comes.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Ok I want to break this down piece by piece

Yes he swore to avenge Yasu, but his vengeance was directed at Orochi. Kaido had nothing to do with Yasu's death.

I'm not entirely sure what the second half of this quote means, but he gave up one valuable sword for another. I guess it's a big deal, but this sword still made him much stronger than he was before, so I don't think it really matters.

Yeah, I'm fine with him getting up and fighting. Hell, let him fight and beat King I don't care. I just don't see why he needs to kill Kaido.

I dont see why beating King isn't good enough or "wasting time". King is still a Yonko 1st Commander. Same general level as Katakuri, how is fighting somebody on that level a waste of time.
They guy who beat Katakuri got one shot by base kaido
Zoro has feats against hybrid kaido

Kata is fucking trash.

zoro is not fighting king :kayneshrug:
and zoro s goal is to slay kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.