What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where was seriousness from Mihawk? He used smaller attacks on Vista then he used on Luffy lmao
Smaller attacks ?? Do you fucking know what swords fights look like?? Mihawks first attack is an attack vista basically has to deflect . That was after vista did his attack and mihawk countered it with a stronger slash. Mihawk is fucking even more trash for not being able to hit pre skip luffy who is fodder.

Last edited:
I only keep reading because of a stupid habit of mine when it comes to literature/mangas. If I didn't have it I would've dropped One Piece right after post-time skip started.
Yep same. I am dropping it after Wano. Back in dressrosa , which is one of the top three worst arcs I have ever read in any manga, the way Oda was hyping Wano, I thought it will be worth the wait but here we are where base Luffy can go toe to toe with a person that Oda made fall of the sky.

One piece fanboys logic:

“We need dedicated time to explore what the fodders are doing, we also need dedicated time of chaos of people running around doing absolutely nothing. However It is okay if Oda only gives the tobi Robo fights only one chapter, do you want the pacing to last forever?”

one piece fanboys are irrational as fu*k.
Wow, another week of Lee's amazing comments about this "lameass" manga. Enlighten us with your over the top skills at writing and drawing.[/QUOTE]

Why are they plain awful?

Wtf is Kaido gonna do to Mihawk if he got his ass handed to him by 30 broken bones Zoro who is not WSS, has no black blade, is literally a bug compared to Mihawk? Mihawk would literally kill him in one attack
Dude literally begged Vista, a YC3 for postponement while Kaido lowdiffed 11 people who are equal or stronger.

Also Kaido low diffed Zoro as well

Smaller attacks ?? Do you fucking know what swords fights look like?? Mihawks first attack is an attack vista basically has to deflect . That was after vista did his attack and mihawk countered it with a stronger slash. Mihawk is fucking even more trash for not being able to hit pre skip luffy who is fodder.
lmao get the fuck outta here Mihawk was using small flying slashes on Vista and Vista had to go all out to block it.
Once again Vista is far stronger than Kiku who nearly killed Kaido

Mihawk >>>>>>>>>> Vista >>>>> Kiku ~ Kaido

Dude literally begged Vista, a YC3 for postponement while Kaido lowdiffed 11 people who are equal or stronger.

Also Kaido low diffed Zoro as well
That two piece.

Kaido wanted to kill all of them and they were counteeing his attacks and injuring him.

Vista couldn't touch Mihawk and he wasn't even focusing on him.

I long for the day Mihawk gets toppled from that inhuman pedestal his fanboys put him at.

I can already foresee all the claims of Oda being a shit writer and people dropping the manga because their fave wasn't the god of the verse.

All of those threads claiming that Mihawk is stronger than Roger and WB because of his black blade will be the funniest reminders in the future:rolaugh:

I long for the day Mihawk gets toppled from that inhuman pedestal his fanboys put him at.

I can already foresee all the claims of Oda being a shit writer and people dropping the manga because their fave wasn't the god of the verse.

All of those threads claiming that Mihawk is stronger than Roger and WB because of his black blade will be the funniest reminders in the future:rolaugh:
I too second this notion :cheers: I can’t wait for more headcanons to get shattered and Mihawk be revealed as a cracker level endurance type fighter!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.