Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah you destroyed that kid lol

i dont even agree with your opinion which started the fight but goddamn thats one of the best roasts ive seen in a looong time
I just do it for ya'll entertainment.
Glad you liked if, the limited time of the day I can spend here with my job and social life and other shit, may as well make people laugh right?
:gokulaugh:

I am risking safety of my account doing so tho

@ShishioIsBack @Igor_akainu_redog can y'all two stop this nonsensical argument you guys are having about one another? And before you come at me about how Igor started it, Shishio, I don't care. It doesn't matter who started. Y'all both need to stop this battle of insults before I punish both of you.
Ok, i stop. But you cant put pathetic as the same lvl he took to call me ALL that.

Just saying. ( And i personally didnt Care)

But yeah, i stoped.

That Nico Robin form looks bad ass ngl, literally the only thing I like since roof top ended.
I seriously give zero fucks about everything else going on right now in Wano, basically Wano is a filler to me until Zoro vs Kaido starts
Post automatically merged:

Oda has weird fetishes lmao

Thats a blatant lie :kawak:

Lol even if Zoro isn't my favorite (he is my 2nd favorite), he barely gets the amount of slander Sanji gets by some Zoro fans here, and most Sanji fans don't even care. The problem is that to some fanboys if you dont agree with them, you're a hater, which is obviously dumb

:milaugh:
Obviously, you may clown a character to make fun of their fans if they make a stupid claim that doesn't come true or something, but thats pretty much normal.
Everybody knows the main discussions here are ZorovsSanji shit, and it gets out of control, to a point that it doesn't even make sense anymore and people dont even believe on what they are talking about

:kobeha: :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.