I'm sure it'll be permanent. The idea is probably not to leave Momo as a child while his sister is an adult. Sure he'll lose 20 years, but he'd also be able to be Shogun of Wano immediately, which works for the series as a whole.
It also supports Yamato leaving because now the argument that she needs to "take care" of Momo as "Oden" wouldn't hold nearly a much ground.
Personally, I like it thinking about it. Momo is from a different time. He deserves to rule in this time period as he should have.
But lol....does that mean Tama can now just join if she asks Shinobu to age her? There is that whole promise from Ace....(I don't think is happening lol)
- Chapter 1,021: "Demonio".
- Most part of the chapter is Robin Vs. Black Maria battle.
- Robin has a little flashback with Sabo, Koala and Hack.
- Robin uses a new technique called “Demonio Fleur” transforming her giant body into a black demon.
- At the end of the chapter, Momonosuke asks Shinobu to use her "Juku Juku no Jutsu" to turn him into an adult.
- Break next week becouse Weekly Shonen Jump won't be published (holiday week).