Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure it'll be permanent. The idea is probably not to leave Momo as a child while his sister is an adult. Sure he'll lose 20 years, but he'd also be able to be Shogun of Wano immediately, which works for the series as a whole.

It also supports Yamato leaving because now the argument that she needs to "take care" of Momo as "Oden" wouldn't hold nearly a much ground.

Personally, I like it thinking about it. Momo is from a different time. He deserves to rule in this time period as he should have.

But lol....does that mean Tama can now just join if she asks Shinobu to age her? There is that whole promise from Ace....(I don't think is happening lol)
I think Tama will just become a scabbard or join the grand fleet with her army of smiles

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Little Spoiler from redon, in Arlong Park Forums.

- Chapter 1,021: "Demonio".
- Most part of the chapter is Robin Vs. Black Maria battle.
- Robin has a little flashback with Sabo, Koala and Hack.
- Robin uses a new technique called “Demonio Fleur” transforming her giant body into a black demon.
- At the end of the chapter, Momonosuke asks Shinobu to use her "Juku Juku no Jutsu" to turn him into an adult.
- Break next week becouse Weekly Shonen Jump won't be published (holiday week).
Okay i stop One Piece i'll start to read Edens Zero and it will be my new favorite manga

Not really, not all DFs have its effects cancelled like that. For example would that hole that she made to escape the blast breath suddenly fill up?
true same with toki she dies but Kinemon and co are still in the future lol.

will I think this is Momo's way to overcome his fear of heights since Shinobu fruit is basically means "mature" then hoping he'll mature as well not just in age.

Status
Not open for further replies.