Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I hope Momo gets older and takes Enma away from Zoro.
Zoro gets Nidai Kitetsu instead and kills Kaido with Sandai.
That way my dream of a full Kitetsu set comes one step closer.
:finally:
Thats exactly what I'm hoping for. What is Oda even doing with the Nidai? Why does he not let Zoro have it especially for the raid and taking on 2 Yonkos? Is Sandai going to break and Zoro will replace it with Nidai later?

Momo should get Enma and Ame and use them or Hiyori can use Ame and Momo uses Enma? I would LOVE to see Orochi get slain once and for all with Ame, especially by Hiyori or Momo or even better, both! Revenge and avenging Oden ftw!

Momo should definitely wield his father's swords when he's older though, that would be the ideal scenario.

Seriously, something has gotta give. If the F6 are officially down, then pretty much all the strawhats have walked away from fights still able to battle. Meaning they have to functionally be used somewhere else. However, let's say for arguments sake:

- Page 1 and Ulti are down since they were announced.

- Black Maria, Sasaki and WsW are not down yet, providing further distractions for Robin, Franky and Jinbe.

Where does that leave?

- Usopp? Who does he support now? He's gotten nothing so far really.

- Nami? She's perfectly fine and has a strong tool to help fight somewhere now.

- Brook? What does he do after he finishes Fodder? He won't struggle any more than Robin, Jinbe, and Franky are.

- Chopper? What happens with Chopperjiji? Where does he go?

If those 3 F6 members are down, now Oda had to distract 3 additional strawhats somewhere else since they are all virtually fine. Where does Oda send these 7 strawhats? And if they aren't, what happens to the 4 I mentioned above? If P1 and Ulti are still around, then that STILL leaves Brook and Chopper.

I feel like the next 3-4 chapters are going to be really critical in understanding this. There are also so many non-strawhat fights left unresolved as well.
King to solo the victorious SHs so Oda can hype him up confirmed. :mihanha:

I would say as far as full body but I know people are against it. It's gonna happen by EOS guaranteed at least. I can definitely see her covering hands and feet at least, including in gigantesco mode too. But she is using literally hundreds and thousands of limbs for these, so are they all being coated in haki? Thats an INSANE feat if she can do that then?
This was already apparent in Dressrosa to a lesser extent, she literally sprouted 10 giant hands out of nowhere, two giant hands were enough for the ship.

Also begs the question: Are Apoo and Hawkins switching sides? If so, how?
Hawkins - cards

Apoo - fed up being used as a bait by Queen
Post automatically merged:

@Paperchampion23 Maria can’t be done by the end of this chapter because she hasn’t shown her hybrid yet, and Brook hasn’t beaten her subordinates yet
Isn't this her hybrid tho? Hybrid form is also called man-beast form, so this counts as one too. If she's defeated it means this was her hybrid form afterall.

G

Gorosei Informer

This was already apparent in Dressrosa to a lesser extent, she literally sprouted 10 giant hands out of nowhere, two giant hands were enough for the ship.
Yeah of course, I was referring to her coating them in haki as well. To use full hardening/coating or whatever. Would it be more of a drain on her to coat all the hands/feet she makes for her gigantesco techniques, both due to the size of the actual giant limbs and the amount of limbs needed to produce them? If that makes sense?

As in it would cost a lot more haki/stamina to coat them as opposed to just coating her normal default body? I was struggling to explain it tbh.

:robinsweat::neesama:

Fenghuang, as in its traditional myth, isn't a phoenix; but we all know that and that's not what I'm arguing here.

Fenghuang, as in its modern understanding by popular culture, is conceptualized as the Eastern phoenix; which is why creatures like Ho-oh from Pokémon or Hououmon from Digimon got attributes from the Western phoenix (enhanced fire properties, regeneration, coming back from death, etc.) in spite of being clearly based on the Eastern bird. This is exactly what I meant when I talked to you about a "globalized syncretism" that has caused both creatures to merge in pop culture such as One Piece; because yes, Marco falls here too, hence why he's clearly designed after a Fenghuang more than a Western phoenix (peacock tail, pheasant wattle, his colors, etc.) to the point his techniques explicitly refer the Fenghuang (with its Japanese name, "Houou", appearing in one of them plus others referring the birds traditionally described to conform it) and took the place of the rooster in that color spread, being the rooster virtually equal to the Fenghuang (which is also called "August rooster").

Don't take this badly because you seem to be a good user, but I'm not wrong here. You sent me a link to a web page; I've been studying this kind of stuff from actual scholar books for years and I don't speak lightly; also, I highly doubt you will tell me something I don't know (in case you thought you would get me with that information about Fenghuang not being the same as the Western phoenix). But if you want to add some fuel to your Hiyori idea, you may want to know that she was introduced wearing a peacock-themed kimono, which is one of the pheasants that inspired the Fenghuang.
Didn't take it badly. Did not underestimate your knowledge at all. Was simply pointing out that based on mythology the Fenghuang is misinterpreted as being a phoenix. The reasoning as to why I mentioned that is because inviduals such as yourself is using the momotaro legend. And applying literally animal themes to it. If we were to do that then based on animal themes in the literally sense luffy is not the monkey and yamato is not the dog. We literally have monkey minks (actual monkeys/gorillas and inurashi (an actual Dog). However this theme and its characters are going based on mythology and not something literally describing said animal. Hence why luffy who only has monkey in his name and is not an actual monkey at all makes sense. Same reason as to why yamato who has a Wolf fruit (based on mythology of a great wolf protecting the forest of yamato (i THINK) represents a dog in this scenario. This means that the Fenghuang based on this being mythology based and not literal does not have to be the phoenix since literally the Fenghuang is not a phoenix. Which is why I had to take a step back and look at momo and hiyori. The Fenghuang (alot of times in mythology) always being female. With her male counterpart always being a dragon (momo).

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

The least likeable option for me. I am rooting for a full Kitetsu set until it is made impossible. :pepedoffy:
Yeah that would honestly be the coolest option too imo, but I wonder what would happen to Wado then? I've actually wanted to see Zoro lay it to rest, but he would have to go back to the dojo to do so then? Plus he wants to live out Kuinas dream along with his too, so it needs to accompany him until he does beat Mihawk and becomes the WGS/WSS at least?

Blaming an 8 year old kid for being spoiled lol not to mention ignoring how Momo declared his ambition of becoming the shogun of wano.
a borrowed ambition, worth nothing imo, oden was supposed to at least teach him how to be strong in the face of adversity, he was with him for 5 years during orochi's rule ffs.
but oden was never a great character to begin with, what would you expect.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Yeah that would honestly be the coolest option too imo, but I wonder what would happen to Wado then? I've actually wanted to see Zoro lay it to rest, but he would have to go back to the dojo to do so then? Plus he wants to live out Kuinas dream along with his too, so it needs to accompany him until he does beat Mihawk and becomes the WGS/WSS at least?
I think returning it to Kuina's grave is the most likely scenario since it is a Ringo tradition.
Not sure about the timeline with Mihawk tho.

I would say as far as full body but I know people are against it. It's gonna happen by EOS guaranteed at least. I can definitely see her covering hands and feet at least, including in gigantesco mode too. But she is using literally hundreds and thousands of limbs for these, so are they all being coated in haki? Thats an INSANE feat if she can do that then?
I hope Oda doesn't constrict her like he did with Luffy because this is just presumably basic hardening. She should be able to harden pretty much anything as those are extensions of the body.

I mean Cracker is likely hardening any biscuit for instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.