Will ZKk Happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I agree that Brook could have a matchup advantage and be suited to fight Apoo. I doubt that Brook would win the battle anyway tho.
These feats he is wracking up are too good to ignore. His soul can freeze. Meaning this is an unblockable attack since like Big mom’s homies, only soul powers can affect soul powers

he one shot a number which has taken very good AP to do as of now, such as a named attack from hybrid drake, a names attack from yamato and a kong gun… Now brook has joined the Number one shot gang so his attack somehow scales to these others now

:steef:
I’m actually scared for the next guy Brook has to fight

Yep but they don't know it, they are not Killer. Just cause we know it doesn't mean they know it too.
Majority of SHs have not the physical resistence to endure BOOM which temporarily KOed Luffy.
Franky has Shogun, Brook is sensitive to sound.
In addition, Luffy literally was blindsided, meaning not even acknowledging Apoo, which makes a huge difference.
If they are in a situation in which they know they will fight him, i see no problem, especially since Robin can snap him before he even tries something.

For me Ulti is the strongest..Fight with luffy then defeated by yamato and get back to the scene..Then, fight with nami and usopp(though nami and usopp is not dealing her with a great damage in this fight) then attacked by big mom and that attack pierce through her before being finished by zeus but still able to dodge it before zeus change the attack direction.. She's fast, tanker and has a powerful strength..

"You're still in hearing range", also Apoo explosive attacks are internal so that would bypass the Wapometal (those attacks can hurt Kaido too)

Brook is sensitive to sound
That's true, but I doubt that's enough to make the cut seen Apoo tonfa skills. I agree that would put up a better fight than most of the others tho

If they are in a situation in which they know they will fight him, i see no problem
Only if they understand how Apoo's DF works quickly, which is something that I expect only from Jimbe (analyzing skills) and Brook (cause of his sensivity to sounds)

Robin can snap him before he even tries something.
In theory she can do that to every human character, included the R5, but we all know that's not the case... the demon form she showcased in this chapter is dangerous shit tho :shocking:

Status
Not open for further replies.