• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's cause you dumb af
Sanji can't stop hakai for even a second
Sanji can't cut kaido
Sanji can't permanently damage kaido
Need I go on
Well considering just like luffy, sanji is a brawler... so no he can't leave a papercut on kaido. However he can do as much damage as zoro did. Which is nothing. No doubt in my mind.

I honestly don't see why sanji couldn't accomplish the same feat of being annihilated by an attack 1 second after it connects. However since sanjis better and faster than zoro he would've just dodged grabbing luffy along the way.

No doubt in my mind tbh.
Post automatically merged:

My dude, them sanji-fans are literally crying inside and making up head cannon feats.
Aint no amount of evidence and panels can convince them that their okama-lord isn't the strongest in OP-verse
I can honestly see king doing the same shit zoro did. It's not that impressive considering sanjis relative if not equal.

How're you gonna feel when sanji low to mid diffs and zoro high diffs/almost loses till the end

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Well considering just like luffy, sanji is a brawler... so no he can't leave a papercut on kaido. However he can do as much damage as zoro did. Which is nothing. No doubt in my mind.

I honestly don't see why sanji couldn't accomplish the same feat of being annihilated by an attack 1 second after it connects. However since sanjis better and faster than zoro he would've just dodged grabbing luffy along the way.

No doubt in my mind tbh.
That's cause you're dumb as fuck
Luffy is faster than sanji and can see into the future yet couldn't react in time
Law is faster than sanji and can teleport yet couldn't react in time
Lmfao what feats show sanji can do that go on

And tell me what feats show sanji can do permanent damage to kaido more than 4 scabbards combined

That's cause you're dumb as fuck
Luffy is faster than sanji and can see into the future yet couldn't react in time
Law is faster than sanji and can teleport yet couldn't react in time
Lmfao what feats show sanji can do that go on

And tell me what feats show sanji can do permanent damage to kaido more than 4 scabbards combined
I've always believed sanji to be faster than luffy but go off. :okay:

I love seeing a zorotard get mad that I'm correct. Keep hating and projecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.