Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not confirmed it:
- Coc clash between Marco and King, Marco get cut down(that is the reason why he was left the whole chapter until the end).
- Scene where Sanji kick both King and Queen like Marco did.
- Sanji use hardening to block Queen attack, then King use his sword and cut him though his haki, then Sanji falls down.
Seeing how no source is given, I'm going to assume this is fake.

a 100x better than debating sanji's virginity.

atleast people were getting their irl troubles off from their chest.
Isn't this a thread made to debate about one piece characters? I get why people talk about their personal problems on this thread and I won't judge, I'm just saying that on this thread debating something ridiculous but related to one piece is more logical than debating about something serious that isn't related to one piece

Is my reasoning wrong?

wouldnt be surprised if big news morgan is a CoC user since he rose above everyone else in field of journalism kekw
Yeah. For example Hancock became the most beautiful woman.

CoC is also a trait one is born with, so CoC users are fated people destined to eventually rise above the masses in some way if they make through it.

The pattern so far indicates that only a very few people are worthy and so possessing a major ambition/spirit/strong will might not be enough by itself.

Perhaps the strongest willed people in the world are all CoC users.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Isn't this a thread made to debate about one piece characters? I get why people talk about their personal problems on this thread and I won't judge, I'm just saying that on this thread debating something ridiculous but related to one piece is more logical than debating about something serious that isn't related to one piece

Is my reasoning wrong?
fella im gonna be real with you.
im just gonna pretend like this message was never sent. so should you imo.

@Gol D. Roger
What I said? MonsterZoro>This thread, you get neg diffed:

Hell, Monsterzoro,Final,Conquistador,Peror,Pizza,Yaksha,Kromage,Bango(why Bango wtf, Bangmi I miss you...), Vinsmoke and Shinmentakezo rocking hard lol...

@MonsterZoro
And I you happy with this chapter? As I promise this chapter was your chapter^^
And the provider most like hint few things of this chapter so you can expect more in summary:)
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.