Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Question is, is Zoro going to use Ashura against King?
I don't think we're going to see Ashura for a long while, definitely not in this arc.

What if he uses Hiryu Kaen?
I still think Zoro's going to use that move on Kaido. Don't know if it will kill Kaido or not though.

For people downplaying Pica, he still hasn't used Sanzen Sekai, and even KOed Killer with Rengoku Onigiri, a weaker move. It seems this move did a lot of damage to King, and drew blood, but need actual chapter to see.

No Asura. Anticlamatic to use it again so soon after it was hidden for the entire PS. I'm betting on SS.

How will Hiryu Kaen kill Kaido, when Ashura is his strongest move? He even stated this is all I got.
Thanks to CoC coating :finally:

But anyway, HK doesn't fit much against King in my opinion.

No Asura. Anticlamatic to use it again so soon after it was hidden for the entire PS. I'm betting on SS.
Yeah but isn't it boring using the same move twice in a row? That's what I'm wondering.

He already use Ashura vs. Kaido, and Sanzen Sekai vs. Pica. Those are #1 and #2 moves. Hiryu Kaen is better for control/agility which he's going to need against a flying opponent.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
How will Hiryu Kaen kill Kaido, when Ashura is his strongest move? He even stated this is all I got.
CoC coating. Zoro was also nerfed when he used Ashura on Kaido. Also, if ZKK does happen, it will be on Kaido with like 1% HP left
Post automatically merged:

Yeah but isn't it boring using the same move twice in a row? That's what I'm wondering.

He already use Ashura vs. Kaido, and Sanzen Sekai vs. Pica. Those are #1 and #2 moves. Hiryu Kaen is better for control/agility which he's going to need against a flying opponent.
I think King's going to be defeated by a new move, potentially an air slash or something similar

If King is a swordsman then he is at his best in CQC, like Zoro so...

Plus, what is King even going to achieve with ranged attacks? Zoro also already knows how to cut fire, so even flying away and raining fire on him doesn't really work, unless it's a Pica situation where he picks on fodders 'cause he can't defeat Zoro.

Dunno, clearly HK is making a comeback, but it doesn't fit much with King imho, but it is a possibility.

For people downplaying Pica, he still hasn't used Sanzen Sekai, and even KOed Killer with Rengoku Onigiri, a weaker move. It seems this move did a lot of damage to King, and drew blood, but need actual chapter to see.

No point to use Asura when he can use flame rend techniques for someone that uses fire, what a coincidence he just learned that.

Status
Not open for further replies.