Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well when Kings fruit is the dragon dragon fruit and he’s flying and constantly on fire… I can see it happening
Yeah but so far the stance ifself are always used on Dragon-related things (Ryuma-Dragon Slayer, Kaidou). It also shared the same stance with Ryuma when he cut off that dragon's head.
So while it's a possibility that he might use it on King, it's just...And yeah while King has a Dragon type fruit, it's not actually a Dragon.

How is that irrelevant when the statement if taken at face value covers Law , Kidd and co?

If that is the case then you'd have to put Sanji above Marco also and other new gen above previous gen. But that's not how it works. New gen don't get put above old gen because of one statement.

My only issue is reliance on such hype statements as powerscaling when feats and portrayal don't follow.
Jinbei's best feats are against Big Mom and Akainu....not any Yc3
Jinbei went mid diff with a flying 6. This wasn't a skirmish like he had with Yonkous and admirals. This was an entire fight.

:kawak: This was Bandana Zoro so no holding back and he couldn’t one shot King with a neck slash
BM couldn't 1 shot Queen nor Jenbei nor Killer,Zoro,Kid. Kaido couldn't 1 shot Zoro, luffy, kidd, Kinemon
Post automatically merged:

And even then I would wait about the mid diff thing, seems like WsW comeback and could even show off awakening.
If thst happens then it probably moves to high.

Status
Not open for further replies.