Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's too weird. Idk if Oda dreams about Luffy but I wouldn't be surprised. Not even Toriyama stroked off to Goku as much as Oda has with Luffy.
Great comparrison

It's why Luffy is my least favorite character. I think Oda took a lot of the humor out of Luffy and Luffy's role in each arc is same pig different lipstick

Everyone notices, at this point it's just weird and annoying

Give Zoro magic medicine senzu beans and poof he is able to fight King. Sanji was struggling against Page One and Vergo and Yonji told him how he is too slow but poof let him fight Queen. Lmfao Oda power scaling is worse than Fairy Tail.
Powerscaling has NEVER been consistent in one piece dating all the way back to pre timeskip LOL. Power structures are a great example go powerscaling like admirals and yonkous but even then the story still takes precedent over everything.

So if oda wants a character to win no matter how wacky or impossible it may seem the story will always create a way for it to happen. That’s why powerscaling is almost next to impossible unless explicitly stated by oda and even then shit can change.

Or you estimated Zoro wrong and now can´t deal with the truth.
I've already stated what I got wrong with the order of the battle.

I never stayed Marco was stronger in the king or vice verse. I've always put King in the unknown category because we just don't know enough about him. Since Zoro is fighting King that makes me believe King is stronger than Marco because if he wasn't he should have defeated King.

One Piece has become Fairy Tail. This is what happens when you completely neglect to develop characters but instead continue to stroke off to Luffy nonstop. Oda has a weird obsession over Luffy.
This arc was honestly a mess; characters literally jumping levels in strength without any logical explanation. I mean, it was fairly consistent before Wano but it's taken to a whole other level.

Only explanation would be Queen and King aren't actually that strong as initially thought compared to Doffy/Kata/Cracker, but that still contradicts the balance of power between Yonkos.

This arc was honestly a mess; characters literally jumping levels in strength without any logical explanation. I mean, it was fairly consistent before Wano but it's taken to a whole other level.

Only explanation would be Queen and King aren't actually that strong as initially thought compared to Doffy/Kata/Cracker, but that still contradicts the balance of power between Yonkos.
That is the right explanation, except for Cracker. That was a gag fight. No different than Apoo vs. Luffy.

I've already stated what I got wrong with the order of the battle.

I never stayed Marco was stronger in the king or vice verse. I've always put King in the unknown category because we just don't know enough about him. Since Zoro is fighting King that makes me believe King is stronger than Marco because if he wasn't he should have defeated King.
Being wrong about that is not a problem, dreaming big is a virtue.

If King was stronger than Marco he should have defeated Marco but here we are.
There is 0 suggesting King is above Marco, or Katakuri for that matter.
You guys just thought Zoro was immensely above Y1C.

One Piece has become Fairy Tail. This is what happens when you completely neglect to develop characters but instead continue to stroke off to Luffy nonstop. Oda has a weird obsession over Luffy.
I agree with this, but it isn't like we pushed Sanji and Zoro to their full potential until Wano. This is pre-TS powerscaling similar to Water 7/Enies Lobby

Great comparrison

It's why Luffy is my least favorite character. I think Oda took a lot of the humor out of Luffy and Luffy's role in each arc is same pig different lipstick

Everyone notices, at this point it's just weird and annoying
Luffy is the only protagonist, but Zoro is not. Don't think Zoro is the same as Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.