Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are people complaining about? Sanji not only matched, but may have surpassed Jinbe using WATER in Fishman Island.

I told you all

Doffy = Low Admiral level
Luffy/Law >= YC1/King level
Vergo/Pica = YC2-3/4 level
Trebol/Diamante = Tobi Roppo level (Black Maria/Sasaki)
Numbers = Dellinger/Gladius/Senor Pink level

Zoro/Sanji were YC2-4, maybe YC1 for Zoro since Dressrosa. Now Zoro got Enma, and Sanji got RS, and they're both >= YC1 level. Nothing new here.
Doffy is not even YC3 level.

Being wrong about that is not a problem, dreaming big is a virtue.

If King was stronger than Marco he should have defeated Marco but here we are.
There is 0 suggesting King is above Marco, or Katakuri for that matter.
You guys just thought Zoro was immensely above Y1C.
We haven't seen anything that puts King on their level. Like I said, we know very little about King at this point of time but the fact that Marco hasn't defeated King supports King being stronger especially if King hasn't entered his hybrid mode.

If King gives Zoro a difficult battle then that supports King being even stronger then some want to believe and much stronger than Marco and Katakuri. We have things all those feets in the rooftop they are very impressive feats. Greater feats did any of the other supernovas. He blocked the strongest attack in the mall that I was a combination attack 2 Yonkos. He bested and permanently scarred Kaido in a very poor condition. Those feats put Zoro at a very high level but unfortunately there's some people out there who don't want to give Zoro the credit he deserve.

What are people complaining about? Sanji not only matched, but may have surpassed Jinbe using WATER in Fishman Island.

I told you all

Doffy = Low Admiral level
Luffy/Law >= YC1/King level
Vergo/Pica = YC2-3/4 level
Trebol/Diamante = Tobi Roppo level (Black Maria/Sasaki)
Numbers = Dellinger/Gladius/Senor Pink level

Zoro/Sanji were YC2-4, maybe YC1 for Zoro since Dressrosa. Now Zoro got Enma, and Sanji got RS, and they're both >= YC1 level. Nothing new here.
Wow there buddy you going waaaaay overboard here

You talk as someone that never read Enies Lobby, the SHs always get spikes in powers like that, and in this case its even more understandable since Sanji has the raid suit and Zoro got Enma
No, it it's not the same since:

1). Enies Lobby was a 1 time occurrence boosted by Nakama moment, which never happened afterwards.

2). The power ceiling in post timeskip was fairly consistent in which Oda outlined the strength of Yonko Commanders.

The problem is Sanji has zero explanation for how he suddenly goes from getting stalemated by Vergo to few arcs afterwards taking on 2 of Kaido's strongest commanders. And Raid Suit played no part in this fight and neither did Sanji have training period like Zoro and Luffy.

I have nothing against Sanji nor have I ever cared about the Sanji/Zoro rivarely, but this is bad writing, plain and simple.

You're sticking too much on things we were never certain to begin with
Luffy learning G2 in Ennies Lobby wasn't an ass pull unlike now where BASE Luffy, not G4 Luffy , is able to go 1 v 1 against HYBRID Kaido, not even Base Kaido. Also, Sanji and Zoro opponents in Ennies Lobby never had an established power level, the CP9 agent power scaling were an enigma at the time whereas now we know how strong Queen and King are, they aren't enigmas. King is roughly equivalent to any other first commander Marco, Katakuri etc. Queen is roughly stronger than Doffy where Sanji even struggled against Vergo. Like I said, the comparison aint even close.

The thing is back then the consistency might not have been all there, but the tension was at least decent. Now there’s neither and it makes the flaws much more glaring.
People are just more obsessed with nitpicking now, I can't imagine worstgen's reaction to Paulie saving the entire ally force including GIANTS with ropes he had under his jacket.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Keep laughing, but no YC can run over Law like that. Law/Kid are fighting a Yonko with 0 powerups since Dressrosa.

Have you seen YCs? You think King or Queen can low diff Law in their base form?
dude it isnt that deep. oda doesnt care that much about the powerscaling, you think any admiral class combatant will get taken out by two supernova that easily?

there's been numerous instances all over the story where oda chooses to maintain the narrative consistency over the powerscaling consistency. doflamingo wouldnt shit his pants like that when he hears about kaido if he's a low admiral class fighter. also shonen power creep is a real thing lmfao. you really think the main cast isnt getting stronger from arc to arc?

Status
Not open for further replies.