Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason why I got into One Piece was the story. I like the initial story with pirates, bounty's, one piece treasure, the strawhats interactions, the world government, marines, etc. Now in post time skip the main story has shifted to only be about power ups and stroking off Luffy. WCI was a power up arc. Wano has become a power up arc. Even in WCI, the Luffy and Sanji interaction was so cringe and so out of character for Sanji just so Luffy can look good.

Regarding the roof top battle, I have no idea why Oda decided to make it a 1 v 1. Makes ZERO sense to have 1 v 1 vs Kaido. Oda should have continued to make it a the Supernovas vs Kaido but nope, Oda again stroking off to Luffy. Luffy Luffy Luffy.
Remember when Oda said that Luffy couldn't beat Kaido through just punches alone? Well I am afraid that is exactly what will happen. I am definitely drawn into One Piece for the world building and mysteries. I don't know if I will be satisfied with his answers.

Yes,Flying six are down for good,so now we can move on!
Sanji and Zoro vs King and Queen incoming!
King's race is probably related to the void century somehow!
Sanji fighting two commanders is a good feat!Marco did the same!
Sanji got Ko'ed because he lacks a OP devil fruit like Marco's!
Raizo fighting...couldn't care less.i wish Oda made the Ninja more intresting...well,whatever....
Killer could actually get killed here because of Hawkins schemes,he needs to find a way to beat him without dealing lethal damage!

It’s a generalized word that can be described to a single person or a profession.
From what I can see. The easiest way to describe it would be main star or someone that is the center of attention ^^. Also it’s a term can be used to refer to an individual or a collective.

An example of how it could used as a collective is let’s say you go to a concert, and BTS is performing last. Then BTS as a collective could be referred to as Hanagata.

One ting I find very interesting about this word tho and this is just my personal opinion, is how similar it is to Ookanban (i.e Star Performer) ^^. Using the concert example I used prior for example, Shinuchi would be those that perform prior to BTS (i.e relatively popular but not at the apex) & BTS would be Ookanban (i.e the top of the top) ^^.

The SN I dont mind, it's the net of support, Dressrosa it was Grandfleet which no one gave a shit about and on top of that the additional Dressrosa people. Then in Wano it's the Scabbards, too much Oden and Yamato, and the people of Wano, people also dont care about as much as the SHs and also Supernova (again they have had little focus) with the exception of that stupid Law flashback that was also unnecessary.
The problem with the scabbards is he made too many of them, 4 or 5 max would have been ideal but 9 is too much.
We didn't have the time to feel for them and see their connections
I feel like only Kinemon was handled well and maybe Kiku and the dukes (I personally also like Inu). The rest are just meh

I think that the star is only referring to Zoro because Marco said it only after Zoro came but I may be wrong.
Yes,Flying six are down for good,so now we can move on!
Sanji and Zoro vs King and Queen incoming!
King's race is probably related to the void century somehow!
Sanji fighting two commanders is a good feat!Marco did the same!
Sanji got Ko'ed because he lacks a OP devil fruit like Marco's!
Raizo fighting...couldn't care less.i wish Oda made the Ninja more intresting...well,whatever....
Killer could actually get killed here because of Hawkins schemes,he needs to find a way to beat him without dealing lethal damage!
The part that him is K.OED, one guy in this disscussion said that in redon they saying that is fake, he says that he receive the attack from Queen or King, but he was ok and was talking to zoro afterwards, i don't say if is true or not.

I know I am way late, but I agree that One Piece was better when the editors told Oda no. Are they afraid to critize him because of how much money he brought to Shonen Jump?

I recently rewatched Alabasta and Luffy wasn't in every episode. The other SHs were able to have their fights and moments without constantly mentioning Luffy. Now in the NW, even if Luffy isn't in the chapter he still had to be shoehorned in some way or form. Look at Reverie where every princess had to constantly talk about how great he was.
I did notice a drop of quality in the TS. Say what you want about FI arc but at least it focused on the Straw Hats and they all had their moments to shine without over relying or mentioning Luffy non stop. It was the closest we got to Pre TS One Piece.

Another notable example is Kinemon and Momo being given way too much screen time and ultimately don't contribute much to the main characters, the overall story, and fans don't like them. Oda keeps pushing them on us to the point they come across as obnoxious. They would have been less annoying if they left the plot on PH to come back in Wano.

I am hoping Oda is not turning Momo into an adult because he figured out fans can't stand annoying little boys.His transformation better be temporary or only affect the dragon. There are ways to make him more likable that he neglected.

From what I can see. The easiest way to describe it would be main star or someone that is the center of attention ^^. Also it’s a term can be used to refer to an individual or a collective.

An example of how it could used as a collective is let’s say you go to a concert, and BTS is performing last. Then BTS as a collective could be referred to as Hanagata.

One ting I find very interesting about this word tho and this is just my personal opinion, is how similar it is to Ookanban (i.e Star Performer) ^^. Using the concert example I used prior for example, Shinuchi would be those that perform prior to BTS (i.e relatively popular but not at the apex) & BTS would be Ookanban (i.e the top of the top) ^^.
This is what I was thinking about as well is Marcos using of this word to kick off the fight of the lead performers and since this line is happening as Zoro and Sanji are getting up to do a combo attack referring to both in the context may work.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

this makes a lot more sense. thanks man!

YOU GUYS NEED TO UNDERSTAND ONCE FOR ALL

WINGS --> SANJI AND ZORO = WINGS ARE EQUAL, OTHERWISE IT CAN'T FLY

STRENGTH = EQUAL

HEIGHT = EQUAL

DICK SIZE = EQUAL

SANJI IS FASTER AND MUCH MORE SMART, MORE MOBILITY BUT SIMPS
ZORO HAS MORE ENDURANCE BUT HE IS DUMB, GET LOST EASILY, NEED HELP TO FLY

:datas::datas::datas::datas::datas::datas::datas::datas::datas::datas::ronalaugh::ronalaugh::ronalaugh::ronalaugh:

"Sanji waay weaker than marco.. hence according to u "proving" that queen to king isn't even close" as you make it sound like it

not taking into account that Marco called out both king and queen for being formidable...matter the fact King hasn't done anything significant to Marco yet either like Queen.

and i reckon your underestimation comes from the comparison to how sanji (not even using RS) is doing against King and Queen with how marco did.. when there are literally instances where marco would have lost an arm and would have had a fatal hole in him if it weren't for his DF.
He is way weaker than Marco proving by the fact that he got knocked out.

Sanji was knocked out previously by King alone in his Zoan form. So we already saw how RS Sanji compares to King.

There's no underestimation here. In feats and Portrayal, Marco is far superior to Sanji...it isn't even an argument at this point

The part that him is K.OED, one guy in this disscussion said that in redon they saying that is fake, he says that he receive the attack from Queen or King, but he was ok and was talking to zoro afterwards, i don't say if is true or not.
Yep,i suspected as much,he probably got tossed into the ground by a combo attack!Spoiler provider must have exaggerated the Koed part!

Status
Not open for further replies.