Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
The fact that Sanji would be stupid enough not to bring it out while getting pressed by two commanders in the first place is wack tho
the scenarion in this chapter are
- Sanji already used Raid Suit and fainted.
- Sanji not using Raid Suit and fainted.
- Sanji not using Raid Suit in the end of the chapter.
- Sanji using Raid Suit in the end of the chapter.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Just a reminder Sanji is at best 60-70% health right now

Zoro is at 10-15% health pre injection and he is 100% post injection

I think Zoro's handicap this fight will be towards the end where the side effect kicks in and he has only time for one final attack.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The conversation was about Apoo being overrated, so I talked about some scenes that made people overrate Apoo. Which was Apoo hanging his nuts out against Zolo and Drake. Add Luffy in there too lol. Kidd got nothing to do with this...
yeah like kidd didnt get slashed by apoo and apoo didnt just straight up tank one of kidd's strongest attacks. if apoo's hanging out his nuts against zoro and drake, he's pegging kid lol.

the scenarion in this chapter are
- Sanji already used Raid Suit and fainted.
- Sanji not using Raid Suit and fainted.
- Sanji not using Raid Suit in the end of the chapter.
- Sanji using Raid Suit in the end of the chapter.
firstly , we should see fainted way :) and unless king convert hybrid mode , sanji will not transform raid suit mode.d

snt he protecting Chopper and Zoro tho?
I mean, if you look into the technicalities, then yeah, sure. But essentially this is just one of his 1v1s from a narrative PoV and he isn't directly saving someone through this fight. So yeah, him not using it can be justified imo. But I do think that he uses it in this chapter. Let's see.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
It will be weird if Zoro uses enma from the start and Sanji has'nt put o nthe raids uit yet so i think he does put it on after he wakes up at the end of the chapter.

then the tag team fight starts next chapter

:stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:
Post automatically merged:

You guys don't think its weird oda gave queen swords? This is why i think the fight will be a tag team because oda randomly just give queen two swords. He also has queen and king fighting together / being next to each other the whole wano arc pretty much.

then queen also show interest in both zoro and sanji implying he will fight both and taket hem down

Status
Not open for further replies.