Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji was not physically strong enough to break out of parasite and didnt have enough COO to see it coming and block it
Bla bla bla bla.
Sanji don't even know which kind of power doffy has.
What a poor perspective.
If zoro and luffy did not find a way to prevent apoo DF , Apoo have already beat both of them same time.
Sometimes I think you don't know what you are saying .

I never bet on shit for that lmao

If I mentioned that at all in 2020 it was because we still had no idea how strong the F6 were and probably a mix of trolling, so I said that Sanji may encounter him to address their past fight. Instead he encountered Black Maria to play his chivalry card. Outside of that, I have mostly ever pitched Usopp or Chopper vs Page 1.

I've literally been saying Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King since March 2020 last year, and even longer if you go back to Orojackson days.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/they-might-not-solo-yc1-2-this-arc.3549/post-300089

5 minutes of research was enough :cheers:

It's like some of you have completely erased the possibility of sanji getting stronger in your heads and go so far to even rearrange your personal tier lists in your head to suit such a fallacy.

Doflamingo was overwhelmed by a much weaker Luffy once he was in Gear 4. That happened and will never change.

Queen>Doflamingo. Queen>Vergo. If you can't accept that, then fine, continue to cope.

When Sanji beats an admiral will you say "Vergo>Greenbull" too.

:suresure:

Anyways Zoro really looked like he inflicted some serious damage on King, King better start getting some good hype soon otherwise he's going to be the usual mid diff material for the Grandmaster.

Last edited:
- Ulti (Recovered) vs Nami
- Page 1 (Recovered) vs Usopp
- Black Maria (Recovered; 3rd form) vs Brook
- Sasaki (Awakened) vs Franky
- WsW (Awakened) vs Jinbe
- Jack (hybrid) vs Chopper (new form/forms) after Inu loses and Jack joins his All star comrades on the Performance floor.
- Queen (hybrid + awakened) vs Sanji
- King (hybrid + awakened) vs Zoro
Everyone gets a good fight, and we all win in the end :finally: :sadgrin:

:fransuper::chopoff::usoprice::jinbewat::brootea::happinesspunch::zorothink::stealthblack:

No I don't actually expect this, but we'll see:myman:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah totally :suresure:, thats why he ate "Goshikito" so easily :cantseeme:

Marco blocked an attack from King aimed at Zoro according to spoilers, so Zoro would get negged most likely :kawak:

Try to imagine Zoro on Sanji's situation mid air against Doflamingo with his complete lack of mobility :suresure:
No wonder why Orlumbus sent him flying with a super strong move to reach Pica and Law teleported him up to reach full Zoan Kaido.

They will probably tag team to defeat King and Queen because of King's flying capabilities, unless King is dumb enough to not use his wings + flying devil fruit
He didn't eat shit
One attack fucked him up

His own attacks got stopped by doffys coat

And doffy was going to kill him in seconds

Zoro clapping doffy

Marco had to step in because sanji couldn't last a second

5 minutes of research was enough :cheers:
Did you not read my response to you lmao? I said I was trolling. I also said in other comments that maybe Page 1 is secretly as strong as a calamity lol. It was never meant to be taken seriously.

Did you not literally see this post existing 6 months prior?

Have you literally not seen the hundreds of posts I've made about Sanji vs Queen after those? I never bet on that dumb shit lmao (Sanji vs Page 1)

Last edited:
- Ulti (Recovered) vs Nami
- Page 1 (Recovered) vs Usopp
- Black Maria (Recovered; 3rd form) vs Brook
- Sasaki (Awakened) vs Franky
- WsW (Awakened) vs Jinbe
- Jack (hybrid) vs Chopper (new form/forms) after Inu loses and Jack joins his All star comrades on the Performance floor.
- Queen (hybrid + awakened) vs Sanji
- King (hybrid + awakened) vs Zoro
Everyone gets a good fight, and we all win in the end :finally: :sadgrin:

:fransuper::chopoff::usoprice::jinbewat::brootea::happinesspunch::zorothink::stealthblack:

No I don't actually expect this, but we'll see:myman:
Dude, we bored wano shit.d please finish the arc.d

Status
Not open for further replies.