Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was also my experience. Academic pursuit in general just turned me into a very depressive young lad :josad:

I did Electronics for my "technical highschool", and that shit already made me so fucking depressed and angry at the "academic enviroment" that having to deal with college after that was pure pain. I had hopes college was gonna be better, it ended being worse.

:risitasad:

While in school my soul was basically dead.
It's like they want to break people down in these places.

that's fucked up. hope the situation gets better for all of us in the future bro!
We have to make it better ourselves.
Here they introduced a rotation system, where they hire people for 9 months, and give them minimum wage and experience letter. That person is later replaced by another qualified person for 9 months. There is no possibility of extension.

However, the IT sector is booming and thanks to pandemic most of the work is now online, hence a reason behind my earnings.
If one door closes, another opens, you just need to be prepared to grab that opportunity.

That was also my experience. Academic pursuit in general just turned me into a very depressive young lad :josad:

My highschool was a "technical highschool", i don't know if there's stuff out there in other countries the same way.

The premise is that you study highschool classes alongside a few classes on some subject matter that could get you work, it's like a mini-college basically. It takes 4 years instead of the 3 year highschool.

I did Electronics for my "technical highschool", and that shit already made me so fucking depressed and angry at the "academic enviroment" that having to deal with college after that was pure pain. I had hopes college was gonna be better, it ended being worse.

Thank god i found One Piece during the final years of college.
Same for me , are you doing electronics engineering ?

My highschool was a "technical highschool", i don't know if there's stuff out there in other countries the same way.

The premise is that you study highschool classes alongside a few classes on some subject matter that could get you work, it's like a mini-college basically. It takes 4 years instead of the 3 year highschool.

Thank god i found One Piece during the final years of college.
My country's education system:
we have classes from 1-8, 9-10 and 11-12. 1-8 is basic level, 9-10 is secondary level. till 10 you study from almost all sectors. and then there comes highschool, in highschool you study areas related to what you want to be in future. Like if you want to go to medical/engineering or pure science field then there's Science(subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English-> Compulsory and You've to choose between biology and computer)
If you want to go to accounting or management then theres Management(Subjects: English, Economics, Accountancy->Compulsory and You've to choose 2 between maths, Business and Marketing)
and after that you pursue University education.

Status
Not open for further replies.