Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
In my country the people say you are respected, and graduate students do respect their teachers a lot.

But the society as a whole treat them as garbage here, the amount of money they make for the amoung of knowledge they need to have is fucking absurd. No wonder most college teachers are tired out of their fucking minds and have no passion in teaching.

There's only a few that shine above these things.
I loved that german guy who tricked every doctor in psyhology

huge reach.

kaido's reaction was to someone he deemed not worthy; growing in power (by learning CoA) and then hitting him with an attack that can atleast hurt him. it was in no way related to fire. if fire was the key aspect to hurting kaido, why didnt oden ever use any fire based attacks against him?

dragon kaido was pummelled to the ground with gear 4 + adv CoA. this was how dragon kaido was post that barrage.
Oden not using fire is irrelevant? he doesn't know such techniques.. dunno whats the point of this..ots irrelevant

what makes you say that it wasn't related to fire anyway?

Kaido was ok right after and luffy was goin all out brute force against kaido. kaido executed 2 tatsumaki's and he was fine like no shit happened to him from that intense beating.. which is exactly my point gear 4 th attack all get absorbed and do barely any damage to kaido.. just voz the barrage was intense doesn't mean it did any damage at all for that fact.. kaido 's reaction was no different that when all SN's attacked him.. and he dusted it off

compare that to this

he started dodging or actively trying to dodge luffy's attacks post the g4 barrage. since the advanced armament can hurt him even if it's slightly.

here's luffy himself telling that advanced armament was too shallow
isn't this a head canon.. just before that he was tanking all of luffy's punches and luffy says desperately it should have some affect but it clearly doesn't from how they sound

so tanking all of his Acoa attacks and retaining no damage.. and then suddenly dodges when its red hawk...even luffy mocks him for it just look at the dialog.. luffy alludes and specifies that Kaido has dodged THAT one

meaning he wasn't dodging any of luffy's attack before Redhawk.

so this confirms red hawk and red rock >> common Acoa and gear 4 attack even with Acoa that are just physically strong but don't do shit to Kaido

and both red rock and Redhawk are imbued with Acoa and flames

and the only distinction between normal Acoa attacks that red hawk/rock is that red hawk and rock are imbued with flames.

its not a stretch given the facts and distinction are infront. claiming that fire doesn't make a difference would put the burden of proof on you that fire doesn't make a difference even when luffy himself say kaido dodge THIS ONE.. its should be apparent

lets see the difference between Gear 4 attack and red roc

VS

In my country the people say you are respected, and graduate students do respect their teachers a lot.

But the society as a whole treat them as garbage here, the amount of money they make for the amoung of knowledge they need to have is fucking absurd. No wonder most college teachers are tired out of their fucking minds and have no passion in teaching.

There's only a few that shine above these things.
bro the school system is fucked up in general dude (atleast where i live and in many places around the world)

This can't be true. There must be something that doesn't suck out your soul
The activities themselves don't make me feel depressed to be honest, like programming / accounting both are interesting to me.

But the moment i have to do it as a job to get paid, the "fun" parts of the job just completely vanish from sight in my mind. I feel like i'm being forced to do it, instead of doing it because i enjoy it.

And knowing that if i don't do those things i'm not "pulling my weight" in the world, or that i'm suposed to do it because everyone does it, completely fucking kills me.

That's why the basis / premise of a job is the thing that fucks my soul up, not the activity itself. I don't know if many can relate to that.

It's like an existential crisis around having to work, it's the stuff i have to do in work.

Status
Not open for further replies.