Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted Hawkins to be a Blackbeard captain as his fatalist themes, voodoo speciality and being the whole "dark magician" and just using such underhanded tricks to protect himself fit perfectly with the BB pirates and Blackbeard himself especially.
He fits, it's true. Him and Urouge are the two who could have something to do with Blackbeard.
Back in Marineford Urouge said that Blackbeard is the key.

I actually wanted Kidd and or Killer to kill Apoo for what he did to them, that immense betrayal from the beginning. It did make me wonder too, was Apoo serving Kaido back at Sabaody pre TS and thus was scouting out Kidd as a potential recruit for Kaido? Or he joined Kaido over the TS and then went to set up a fake alliance with Kidd and Hawkins? It really bothers me especially if it's the latter too, but I suppose Capone joined Big Mom relatively recently and gained a lot of power/rank/trust in her crew pretty fast too?
I would have liked to see Kidd giving the hard lesson to Apoo, ngl, but I also appreciate Oda's decision of letting Killer take care of it and giving him the cool lesson.
When did Apoo join the Beast Pirates? During the TS for sure since we know that he tried to attack Totland, something that Kaido would not allow

Since Bege joined at least 9-10 months before the Sabaody reunion (wedding with the Charlotte and birth of Pez), both Apoo and Kidd attacked Totland during the first year of the TS. Maybe Apoo decided to join Kaido to have protection from Linlin after that?
Also, Apoo probably selected Kidd since he had direct contact with him back in Sabaody. A brawl in a bar is enough for a life-long resentment in pirate world. Apoo sure had fun in it.

Hawkins taking Kidd as a hostage indirectly, what a cowardly move but fitting in such a cruel, pragamtic world, especially with pirates ofc. And as we've seen with Kaido and Big Mom, pirates can be both dirty and have a sense of honour still too. But that doesn't stop me from wanting to see Hawkins get wrecked hard by Killer even more than usual and hoping for Killer to get the win and for both him and Kidd to actually get some major feats and wins overall this arc.

Hawkins definitely afraid of Killer and thus indirectly Kidd too. He knows he's outmatched and imagine if Killer had fire techniques too? LMAO! I really love that idea some people here had recently of Killer targeting Hawkin's left arm and using that to "literally disarm him"
or using it to make Killer bleed out and Kidd will be "safe" due to losing his arm to Shanks or at least one of his crew ofc previously and ironically lmfao.
Hawkins excuses of him being betryaed just like Kidd and Killer are bullshit, since we saw him in Wano and he always acted like a hunter (with Luffy, Zoro, Law) and now in Onigashima too (with Drake, and now Killer). I don't think he can be redeemed but he can be used if Killer decides that he could be useful against Linlin.
And yeah, the left arm is going off.

I really hope Oda gives some love to Heat and Wire but given how he's handled Law's crew so far especially Bepo, who should be going SAVAGE with Sulong here, I know that hope is in vain. Law has been around since Punk Hazard post TS and his crew have been just as irrelevant as the Wano team of Big Mom pirates that came but for several arcs now!
The way Oda ignores Bepo is something I hate. Especially now that he can use fucking Sulong. I wanted him or Brook to fight Perospero, but Oda decided to go with the Carrot-Wanda-Nekomamushi route...

I really want to see Oda give Kidd the shine and ideally a solo Yonko defeat or even kill, especially Kaido with how personal his experiences are with him and thus that poetic/karmic/justified revenge too! I'm ZKK massively but at the same time, I'd love for Kidd to get the kill on Kaido, maybe even both working together to kill Kaido! Although I would priortise Kidd over Zoro due to those personal resons I mentioned too. But god knows I would LOVE to see both kick ass together somehow and even for Kidd to use that gigantic sword at Onigashimas entrance vs Kaido and Big Mom!
The battle with the Emperors are still long, how those will develop is much harder to say imo. But I know one thing for sure my friend: the Captain will sail away from Wano with the fame of someone who took down an Emperor. Which of the two? I dunno. With I kill? I dunno.
Let's see :myman:

Also, I do believe Kidd is a D and I hope Oda does reveal it soon with his actual flashback and such with Killer. I know they go FAR back and their most hated food is Udon or Curry Udon specifically? Which makes them being imprisoned in Udon all the more darkly ironic?
I've been hoping Oda will give him multiple arcs like he did to Law and have Kidd competing with Luffy in a shaky alliance - rivalry for the One Piece and Laugh Tale but I think Kidd might have other agendas like Law and other Supernovas have too naturally.
Lode Star will be Kidd's arc, will be majestic. Final War after that :finally:

:kaidowhat:

luffy led a part of strawhats to wano. zoro led a part of strawhats to wano.
both of them caused trouble when they came.
both fought hawkins.
luffy has a connection with tama. zoro has a connection with otoko.
luffy has a connection with okobore town. zoro has a connection with ebisu town.
luffy has a connection with hyogoro, a man from old wano. zoro formed one with yasuie, a man from old wano.
luffy met kid in act 2. zoro met killer in act 2.
luffy learnt ryou to fight kaido. zoro got enma to fight kaido.
luffy had a character moment with momo. zoro had a similar one with hiyori at yasuie's execution.
even narratively, we explored wano with two main plot narratives, one revolving around luffy's adventures while the other revolved around zoro's. the other plotlines were effectively tied into either luffy's or zoro's.
plus out of all the strawhats, only they've said it explicitly that they're gonna fight kaido in this arc.
and kaido has commented on both of their conquerors haki.

if you see luffy + zoro's characters make up oden's character. a part of luffy's and a part of zoro's.
you can't just put sanji up there like that when there's so much buildup for these two to fight kaido.

i can totally see luffy 1v1 kaido, momotaro happening. but there's a good chance that zoro goes up as well.
thats a nice bunch of parallels you got there. But I dont see only zoro going to rooftop for fight after both sanji and zoro defeat their opponent. I might well be wrong but lets just agree to disagree here, I dont want to argue this topic. one of the reasons being I dont have enough evidence to make you accept it.

H

humanbeing

The way Oda ignores Bepo is something I hate. Especially now that he can use fucking Sulong. I wanted him or Brook to fight Perospero, but Oda decided to go with the Carrot-Wanda-Nekomamushi route...
well Sulong needs training maybe he didn't train for it. and some cannot control like Pekoms.
Post automatically merged:

Tobi Roppo done? You guys think?
WsW, Sasaki and Black Maria are done for sure. not sure about Page one and Ulti maybe they can stand up again who knows if they then Usopp and Nami will for sure finish them off.
Usopp is gonna have a power up for sure either Haki or he will get his hand on Kanjuru's DF

well Sulong needs training maybe he didn't train for it. and some cannot control like Pekoms.
Post automatically merged:

WsW, Sasaki and Black Maria are done for sure. not sure about Page one and Ulti maybe they can stand up again who knows if they then Usopp and Nami will for sure finish them off.
Usopp is gonna have a power up for sure either Haki or he will get his hand on Kanjuru's DF
By that point though, I'd have to question why the fuck Oda would let P1 and Ulti get up multiple times, from BM attacks no less, while keeping down the other 3 from Strawhat moves.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.