Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way, for each position, the Strawhats are at least equal, mostly above their counterparts.
Zoro at least Y1C, Jinbe at least Y3C, Yamato at least Y2C, Sanji = Y2C.
I am not talking about only in top commanders, the mid commanders, because they are Haki proficients, only guy i see fighting Shanks mid officers is Jimbei right now.

Even the weakest in Red Hair Pirates could be stronger than any Yonko mid officers Like F6 and BM's Vet

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What u see is literally trash, bro. For a character who didnt even get his own arc, his plain background, his boring character post ts, dont expect too much from a non main protagonist
1. wano is zoro's arc.
2. plain background & boring character LMFAO. just say your understanding of the manga and its characters are dogshit and move on. you have no clue about zoro's character.

Is oda forgetting the BMP:sighting::sighting:
I don't think he is, but he already knows the difficulty of having tons of characters in the same place. It would be a total mess if the BM pirates shows up, considering the poor amount of screen time they'd have. Even right now, the war is a total mess, we don't know where certain characters are and they quite often appear out of nowhere (I am looking at you Caribou).

1. wano is zoro's arc.
2. plain background & boring character LMFAO. just say your understanding of the manga and its characters are dogshit and move on. you have no clue about zoro's character.
Wano is zoro’s arc got the same vibes as zoro wanting to round up wano before luffy came

everyone know about zoro character.
he just a stoic boring character with no depth that we can see in any manga. the difference is he just happened to have more brainless fans than others

Status
Not open for further replies.