Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
as soon as a new opponent came about it became a 1v1 sanji came in chopper was out zoro came in marco was out.
It was always a 1v1 for the main guys there.
that is not how it was shown right?

marco was fighting a 2v1 until monster pt chopper.

marco then fought king for a while when queen was fucking around. there's perospero as well. the only marco v king panel had king gang up on marco with like a flying gifter army.

and then based on the spoilers sanji "fought" king and queen. meaning an exhausted marco was tagging in and out

its basically a ffa at this point a la marineford.

Oda just used the flying six as a plot device to allow the non monster trio to shine. The real six fights with the beast pirates starts now.King‚ Queen‚ Jack‚ Hawkins‚ Apo. Drake was supposed to be the sixth‚ still wouldn't put it past him to change side again as foreshadowed by Zoro
Doubt he switches sides. He's with Koby and is a good Marine. His hidden motive has to do with Sword.

Anyhow, I do find it interesting and wonder how the fight with Apoo and Hawkins are supposed to end. I do agree that these might be far more fascinating battles if Oda gives Killer/Drake the screentime. Otherwise, it's possible they switch sides (Apoo/Hawkins) or maybe we get fun things like Brook vs Apoo or Usopp vs Hawkins (battle of wit/outsmarted each other) or something.

I don't expect those matchups but I do agree that those 5 villains are probably our next major fights, once Peros and Fukurokuju are done. Maybe BMP show up and things become hectic

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
that is not how it was shown right?

marco was fighting a 2v1 until monster pt chopper.

marco then fought king for a while when queen was fucking around. there's perospero as well. the only marco v king panel had king gang up on marco with like a flying gifter army.

and then based on the spoilers sanji "fought" king and queen. meaning an exhausted marco was tagging in and out

its basically a ffa at this point a la marineford.
yeah the marco vs king and queen at the begining was the only exception.
and based on the spoilers sanji TRIED to fight king and queen but they threw his ass out.
Marco didn't help sanji with queen and king soloed him unless you all have panels to prove it,otherwise its literally headcanon.
You all made it up in your minds.

yeah the marco vs king and queen at the begining was the only exception.
and based on the spoilers sanji TRIED to fight king and queen but they threw his ass out.
Marco didn't help sanji with queen and king soloed him unless you all have panels to prove it,otherwise its literally headcanon.
You all made it up in your minds.
+ King was in base form and he will fight Zoro so Marco barely did anything to him lol

A power up is a power up so I would not criticize him if he did but maybe this is Oda's intention to have him pass over.
So many other avenues to explore with sanji as a power up. The raid suits been used for stealth missions only. Hence the name stealth black.

Before the suit was introduced most fans wanted a observation haki or diable jambe power up. As shown in the current spoilers sanji can fight without the suit and still land heavy damage on queen. I'm hoping to see his regular fighting style remain the same. I've always liked classic no weapons sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.