Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't change the subject, we were talking about Queen and King who ignored Sanji :kobeha:

What is this whore who only takes what suits him and invents lives for others ? :kobeha:

I'm dying, I'm taking to a baby :kobeha:
Ah yeah 'ignored' guy who you need 2 vs 1 (3) to try to hurt him into fighting him for awhile. That 'ignoring' :hope: and Sanji able to hurt and fight them off isn't a 'feat' due to headcannon as you are despite you try to force hypocrite Head Piece on your area for months, but got debunked like 'ZKK' being debunked :kobeha:.

You do know Queen been fighting Sanji while and King team up with him to try to hurt him? Idk how you think that is 'ignoring', but copium is on you guys after headcannon got debunked as 'ZKK' being debunked when we know Zoro need help to defend himself :kayneshrug:.
Show me where is Sanji vs King and queen clown ? :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Your got ur ass with copium is on you guys after headcannon got debunked as 'Hybrid King ~ Hybrid queen ' being debunked when we know that Base King ~ Hybrid Queen on panel and both of them fighting in the living floor and wanted to fight Marco :gokulaugh:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
copium at its best 😂
Trying to mask the frustration and embarrassment

Just think about this for a moment

Zoro trained his whole life and with mihawk
Sanji just ran from trannie for 2 years

and they are equal
How pathetic of zoro
:suresure:
He trained running from okamas no wonder his kicks are so weak thar queen ignores them to attack someone else.
He knows half dead marco and crucified zoro are bigger threats:crazwhat:

Yes. He got tossed twice. So much for base Sanji being Yc3 lol.

The only "good" thing about this chapter for Sanji fans is the group photos.

King and Queen are more concerned about Zoro than they are about Sanji. Sanji has cheapshotted Queen 4 times now yet failed to do any meaningful damage.

Zoro attacks King once and King is bleeding profusely. Highest AP Zoro.

As comparison, Marco attacked King with a named attack and follower up with high speed knee strike = King have a few specs of blood, most likely a bloody lip.
Zoro attacked King with a named attack = King bleeding profusely
Sanji in Base is YC1 or bit more if he fighting 2 vs 1 or 3 vs 1 in this fight for awhile. Idk why you guys are on the denial on this when he been issued to them if they need team up to try to hurt him.

Lol Sanji haven't cheapshot Queen in most of the fight. Only time he attack while he wasn't looking, but that is more on Queen when trying to move your eyes when fighting your opponent.

Also King tanked that and is fighting back. He isn't one-shot. It's stupid and to put Zoro on instant level on Macro, don't do that. Zoro isn't above, but he will be in same tier as Sanji is. You guys on your insecuries when it's on that Sanji is on same tier. Denying it is getting dumbass tier though :kayneshrug:.

He trained running from okamas no wonder his kicks are so weak thar queen ignores them to attack someone else.
He knows half dead marco and crucified zoro are bigger threats:crazwhat:
Queen is bleeding from the attacks. How is that 'ignoring' them? That is dumb especially of course they hurt enemies while they are down as King try to do that on Sanji prior to take advantage while he had Momo in his arms :kayneshrug:.

Ah yeah 'ignored' guy who you need 2 vs 1 (3) to try to hurt him into fighting him for awhile. That 'ignoring' :hope: and Sanji able to hurt and fight them off isn't a 'feat' due to headcannon as you are despite you try to force hypocrite Head Piece on your area for months, but got debunked like 'ZKK' being debunked :kobeha:.
Fodder : They are looking for Zorojuro!!

They don't give a Fuck about Sanji :kobeha:

When Sanji attacked Queen why did he still go where Zoro was with King ?

I'll tell you the definition of all this ==> IGNORE SOMEONE :kobeha:

They just want Woro :kobeha:

G

Gorosei Informer

I honestly don't know what Oda is planning to do with Urouge.
Same at this point. I thought the Kaido meeting would lead to something. I do like the idea of him being Blackbeard's 10th captain though.

With this whole Nika reveal and him being from a sky tribe by the looks of it (I think Birkan potentially?) and given how late game Elaf is being saved for and that it's gonna involve Big Mom and has mentioned Nika in her flashback too, this might all tie together somewhow. It most likely is Shanks' arc hopefully too so there is that well?

Urouge is an insanely wild card and I hope Oda doesn't waset him, Bonney has been made disappointing for me so far too.

Speaking of Elbaf, this picture I found has me really intriguied to see if Oda is gonna do something similar with it:

Maybe if Kuzan really did fake Saul's death and has kept him alive, this could be a sort of tie into "frost giants" of Norse Mythology or something somehow? Lol

Maybe "the Niflheim of OP" is where Oars senior froze to death too? :memehm:

:choppawhat::wonderland::zorothink:

I know so little about Norse mythology but given how much Oda loves Vicky the Viking and it inspiring OP and how much he seems to love Norse mythology and giants and such, I can imagine he's really going to do a LOT for Elbaf naturally! But then again, Wano has been so lackluster in actual lore/mythology imo, lacking that adventure and such of previous arcs too. So I don't want to get too hopeful for Elbaf either...

Status
Not open for further replies.