• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
You called being insanely salty laughing? 🀣
you guys are beyond frustrated but tried to mask that frustration and failed horribly
The guy who trained his whole life = the guy that ran for 2 years

read and cry
😭
No salt here everything went exactly as i said it would zoro gonna defeat the king like ryuma wanted to do then he will go kill a dragon.
No one is salty at sanji being ignored and disrespected and taking another big fat L as always except for those who want to pretend they 're equals to cope.:milaugh:

No salt here everything went exactly as i said it would zoro gonna defeat the king like ryuma wanted to do then he will go kill a dragon.
No one is salty at sanji being ignored and disrespected and taking another big fat L as always except for those who want to pretend they 're equals to cope.:milaugh:
Sure man sure
The longer you keep saying im not salty the higher the chance that one day you would actually believe that lie

Do you just pretend to skip part and ignore it do u even read ? he notice zoro getting weird treatment so he wants to stop him before he heals
Okay so? Zoro is in a full body cast. Do they know the minks have magic healing medicine?

What exactly do they think a guy in a full body cast getting treatment matters here? I mean Sanji is right in front of them and they both decide to change their full attention to Zoro to prevent him from getting out of his full body cast?

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
β€Ž
Okay so? Zoro is in a full body cast. Do they know the minks have magic healing medicine?

What exactly do they think a guy in a full body cast getting treatment matters here? I mean Sanji is right in front of them and they both decide to change their full attention to Zoro to prevent him from getting out of his full body cast?
Yes king says it himself
King : From the looks of it, he’s tryna to get some weird treatment
King : Don’t let him recover!!

Status
Not open for further replies.