Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we all just agree that all YC1 are relatively equal with eachother and will take no less than a high diff for one to defeat another :lawsigh:
Except for maybe Ben, who can mid diff the rest
Seriously no need to downplay the other to wank your fav. They are all equally as strong. And no one who's not named Yonkou and Admiral can low diff a 1st commander :lawsigh:
I agree, but should be accepted as a fact that Marco is at least slightly stronger than King seen how the battle went.
I mean, I'm looking around and people are acting like King showed superiority over Marco in the last 20+ chapters... which is not the case...

and? the question is why they don't kill sanji first and then they defeat zoro or they know than zoro is too stronger for them
Because Zoro is running away with a bunch of doctors that are trying to put him back into action while Sanji is still in the battlefield with no assistance? Freaking King tells you this same chapter why they are after Zoro, and it isn't because he's too strong for them (not even Zoro believes so, the guy is speaking of "ifs" regarding defeating them and way before stated to not be easy to reach the rooftop with those two guarding it. And for God's sake, they are Kaido's top men, they won't show such behavior in front of a rookie with a billion bounty less than themselves).

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Because Zoro is running away with a bunch of doctors that are trying to put him back into action while Sanji is still in the battlefield with no assistance? Freaking King tells you this same chapter why they are after Zoro, and it isn't because he's too strong for them (not only Zoro believes so, the guy is speaking of "ifs" regarding defeating them and way before stated to not be easy to reach the rooftop with those two guarding it. And for God's sake, they are Kaido's top men, they won't show such behavior in front of a rookie with a billion bounty less than themselves).
and when zoro would recover sanji and marco would be dead? or you are saying than zoro>king+queen

Status
Not open for further replies.