Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice headcanons lmao

and he said :
hey i'm here if you want me , and queen ignored his ass lmao and went with King to marco .

:gokulaugh:

King ignored his ass while queen took a blood lip from his attack and ignored his ass again and went to marco , nice twist of events you have there while you should say sanji got his ass saved by neko :suresure:

Sanji is slow asf that marco while exausted after fighting king and queen and healing ppl and stopping big mom he could still move faster than sanji to save zoro :suresure:

King ignored sanji's ass and queen did the same after he kicked him , King is more concerned about half dead Zoro than sanji who is kicking around :gokulaugh: btw Marco needed two hits to make Base King bleeding while with each hits he made queen bleeding hardly and saying it hurts a lot even Queen was taking sanji's hits as a massage :gokulaugh:
I agree that Zoro is more of a threat than Sanji, however we can no longer say Sanji is not damaging queen. Queen is bleeding from these Kicks. To say Sanjis not hurting queen is a bit disengenous at this point. How will we know when Queen is taking damage if blood isnt enough?

Why can't both fanbases just be happy that Zoro and Sanji are fighting billion bounty calamities and not have a virtual dick measuring contest about fictional characters lmao?
I'm happy for them and this was expected since literally their first introduction, but the problem here is, as usual, Zoro cultist making up some realities and Sanji defenders believing he isn't weaker than Zoro :kayneshrug:

Oda love fire. but except enel , we did not see any thunder character. when we read demon slayer , ı want character that have ability of thunder in one piece. why oda did not prefer this kind of thing ı did not understand. we just read trash nami and zeus action for thunder.d

and when zoro would recover sanji and marco would be dead? or you are saying than zoro>king+queen
No I'm not...? How do you even reach that conclusion? Please, develop the logical schema there. It's about Zoro running away with doctors treating them to be more urgent (because he's about to be restored) than two people without assistance and not trying to leave the battlefield to recover.

Oda love fire. but except enel , we did not see any thunder character. when we read demon slayer , ı want character that have ability of thunder in one piece. why oda did not prefer this kind of thing ı did not understand. we just read trash nami and zeus action for thunder.d
Literally Enel as you mention. Literally Big Mom. Literally all Minks. Literally Niji. Literally Judge

:kaidowhat:

I mean, even if Oda is tackling the calamities next (there are other fights to finish) it would very likely be Sanji first lol
My guess :

1) Inu vs Jack
2) Short fight Neko vs Peros pero
3) Sanji vs Queen / 4) Zoro vs King (could be a tag team)
5) Yamato getting destroyed (luffy comes back and save her)
6) Big mom vs Law and Kid (+ potential help)
7) Luffy vs Kaido (+ potential help) :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.