Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on feats lmao
Katakuri with his shit offense couldn't even damage avsolute trash line Luffy enough to K.O him
King made Phoenix fruit USER reaxh his limit
King IS Close to yonko level
Zoro is not Kaido. His durability isn't there when you have character like Apoo and Kamazo hurting him.
Katakuri would be able to damage him just fine just like King. It took both King and Queen to weaken Marco while he was busy healing other people with his power. What are you reading exactly? :choppawhat:

Reminder that even a Cracker Slash would have damaged Boundman worst than Katakuri's Awakened Power Mochi punches

Swordmen are Luffy's worst nightmare. Luffy performs badly against Lethal opponents. Even a single laser beam from Queen would have forced Luffy out of Boundman which is something Katakuri couldn't do
Okay well King on top of having crazy offense has Island level AoE with fire and can burn through Katakuris mochi
Has ancient zoan durability and endurance meaning even more more than Luffy's
Has lethality
Idk how Katakuri will be able to compete

I'm kinda happy about King and Queen shine like this

1- the idea of Marco being much better than King was stupid
2- YCs be a punching bag and no good was retarded
3- King is cool enough to get some wank

Kinga and Marco are playing for 2nd ... and I love it :beckmoji:
I think Marco > King is confirmed with this chapter, they always attack 2 v 1 against Marco, King's attacks were shit, Marco take it like its nothing, while Marco also showed far better speed, defense and CoO Haki than King ever has.

Perhaps King has better AP but still Marco was ragdolling King with his AP while dealing with Queen at the same time, imagine if he didn't need to deal with Queen in here, King would be toast.

Physical strength Marco > King, imagine if this is 1 v 1.

King's attack is shit again;

King shit his pants;

King shit his pants again;

Not even once we see King making Marco cough blood,

Not even when Queen was helping King in 2 v 1, the fact that even now King still needs Queen's help to do damage against Marco tells a lot.

Marco is soloing King + Queen since Chapter 1000, for 20 chapters its 2 v 1, and King still needs 2 v 1 attack to make damage against Marco.

Lol I'm seeing a lot of King wank coz he's fighting Zoro unsurprisingly :milaugh:but lets not conveniently forget that Marco not only fought both King and Queen for an extended period of time but also did so whilst healing all of the folks on the live floor. Not to mention he's specifically stated to be exhausted this chapter. I'm not sure how anyone can honestly say King beat Marco in good faith lol. As far as I'm concerned, King has done fuck all so far but he has potential. Let's see what he can do first before putting him on a pedestal:catsweat:

Zoro is not Kaido. His durability isn't there when you have character like Apoo hurting him.
Katakuri would be able to damage him just fine just like King. It took both King and Queen to weaken Marco while he was busy healing other people with his power. What are you reading exactly? :choppawhat:
Lmao Zoros bottom durability isn't that great but same Apoo K.Oed Luffy

Zoros top durability is yonko level+ Dude took Hakai and Thunder Bagua on top of Indra after Apoo Slash while recovering from Killer stab and wasn't even K.Oed yet

Since Marco has regeneration powers he can still go to the roof?

Did he say he's out because he needs time to heal himself before meeting up with Luffy?

I know that makes sense but there's a part of me who thinks Marco would be the most legendary character if he just decided to leave. I would laugh so hard if that's Oda's writing choice.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lol I'm seeing a lot of King wank coz he's fighting Zoro unsurprisingly :milaugh:but lets not conveniently forget that Marco not only fought both King and Queen for an extended period of time but also did so whilst healing all of the folks on the live floor. Not to mention he's specifically stated to be exhausted this chapter. I'm not sure how anyone can honestly say King beat Marco in good faith lol. As far as I'm concerned, King has done fuck all so far but he has potential. Let's see what he can do first before putting him on a pedestal:catsweat:
Keep crying King's still in base no sword haki or hybrid and had Marco laid out this chapter
Post automatically merged:

Do you want me to search other posts in which I defend that?

I know it's hard for some people to think outside of prefabricated biases and assumptions, but I'm not stupid enough to fall for them. So I'd appreciate you'd save your "lies" nonsense.
Lies

Zoro is not Kaido. His durability isn't there when you have character like Apoo hurting him.
Lmao when did Queen attack Marco? Stop the bullshit
Marco was destroyed during his King fight

Sanji doing pretty well these days. I'll take getting temporarily downed by King and Queen then getting up to face Queen again while Peros tries to snipe him over how my man was treated previously. I'm ecstatic that Sanji's doing this all in base. It's good he isn't dependent on the suit.

Zoro getting his arc fight against King. I've been looking forward to this. I know some wanted Sanji vs King and others wanted King being given the Hatchi treatment by Zoro but I'm seriously looking forward to the current fights. Zoro facing King, like Jimbei vs Who's Who, doesn't remove previous feats (though you could argue it puts things into better perspective how big assumed gaps are) so no worries, Zoro's still crazy strong.

King getting hit with Rengoku Onigiri in base? Man's a tank for sure. Glad he's getting recognition from everyone and that he's getting time to shine. I expect both Zoro and Sanji's fights to be really entertaining (though how difficult they end up being will be shown soon enough).

I like Marco and don't mind him leaving the battle after stalling so long and using his powers to help (though man looked half dead in that pic), I just hope he doesn't disappear from the arc entirely.

I know most people don't like Hawkins cause he comes off as cowardly to them but I think Hawkins is pretty cool (though I wasn't stoked initially for him still being a part of the Beasts Pirates even up to now). I like Drake too but man has been off-screen for a while.

Zowo's meme describes this so accurately lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.