Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the peace we zoro fans find in accepting the obvious truth.
Something you haters clearly can't.
:josad:
It doesn't seem the case.
Your sect is blatantly ignoring the wings stuff with damage control based on your headcanon and mental gymnastics with what happened with Marco/Sanji/King/Queen in this chapter.

For me it seems like you are dancing now in a bed of needles :milaugh:

That line was dope! King was maybe the strongest of them and saw his tribe being erased. I mean a guy with a name of King being the Lord of Flames :crazwhat::crazwhat:

King's hype is so good, finally!!

And wow he is still in base mode and fought marco without using that much of his fire ability, sword and not at all his hybrid.
Right hand of the strongest right ? :myman:
The best part, we going to get a bounty hype chapter for him and a good background story, probably Jack and Queen fall and King can stand like last men who protect his captain as vice. Lord of flames sound hype asf, if he get a strong haki and a awakening form, hell this going be a dope battle, can even see that Zoro vs King battle effect the area around Flower capital and Onigashima!!!

Finally the waiting pay off back, hearing stuff like "Ling, Ling is trash, he is a fodder, weakest YC, Doffy stomping him and more" was annoying, but finally it pays off and he get his shine. From now it can be just better for us.
:cheers:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I agree but I just don't think Shiryu should be top tier when he was portrayed with his fellow commanders.
But yeah invisibility is broken and Shiryu will most likely be paired against Zoro but I don't like that lol.
It's inevitable, a lethal swordsman with a thirst for blood paired with invisibility, possibly undetectability and you get an insane cocktail.
Even without his DF he was plenty strong and feared together with Magellan, DF just made him several times more dangerous.
He is slowly growing on me even tho I didnt like him before, however, the match-up with Zoro seems very obvious.

No king and queen knocked Marco and sanji down together
Sanji and Marco are down at the same time

Stop avoiding the point that they are both down and instead of getting finished off they are ignored
Ignored is not accurate, they just set up priorities in total chaos, especially because Sanji says "it's hard facing both at once" while Marco looks already down, they didn't got knocked down at the same time, Sanji was the last one to fight both King and Queen and thats exactly what he says.

Even then Marco and Sanji were the reason of why Zoro could recover at time instead of getting killed, then Marco was about to get finished off by King and Queen until Zoro and Sanji end up attacking both at the same time.

It doesn't seem the case.
Your sect is blatantly ignoring the wings stuff with damage control based on your headcanon and mental gymnastics with what happened with Marco/Sanji/King/Queen in this chapter.

For me it seems like you are dancing now in a bed of needles :milaugh:
The Wings stuff is just a symbolic reward oda gave sanji to make up for the shitty treatment he received earlier in the raid.

Sanji needs tangible feats, not empty statments that gets challenged by his lackluster performance.

The fight was literally less than ten panels long which must have lasted less than a minute.
That's not how the off-panel fights works. The time between Chapter 1000 and Chapter 1015 is much more than 30 minutes, which was the near amount of time that Kaido soloed Chapter 1010 Luffy between Chapter 1013. Based on this ''only the panels that we see counts'' logic, Kaido vs Luffy fight also lasted less than a minute.

King said he can't help others because he was busy in Chapter 1004, he meant Marco soloing him and Queen ( In Chapter 1005, we see King was fighting Marco), thus he couldn't go to kill 9 scabbards, instead others went to finish them.

Also note that Marco was clashing with Big Mom for unknown amount of time (between Chapter 992 to Chapter 995) while Kaido was soloing 9 Scabbards. That would also reduce Marco's stamina.

The Wings stuff is just a symbolic reward oda gave sanji to make up for the shitty treatment he received earlier in the raid.

Sanji needs tangible feats, not empty statments that gets challenged by his lackluster performance.
In a manga where most of fights are off paneled and portrayal is what matters the most?
:suresure:
Yeah, let's ignore that both will fight two similar rivals in strength (which btw, is a feat).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.