Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read some theories on this forum that Law will realize Hawkins has made some straw dolls out of Kid, but Law doesn't know Killer is fighting Hawkins and given the fact he's fighting against Big Mom, he won't even have the time to realize it. Killer's "Sonic Scythes" should affect Hawkins' dolls, so there's no other choice for him other than stop fighting. I would love to see Killer and Hawkins join the fight against BM, but right now it's hard to see that coming, so I don't know ahahah let's see what happens.
I think Killer will now slash Hawkins arm, eliminating the doll without affecting Kidd, and the fight will continue with Hawkins few Dolls and he'll start using strong cards.
Killer will win but instead of killing him he'll probably see his skill and give him another chance by joining the Linlin fight togerher.
I think that Hawkins is unforgivable and deserves ti die, but Killer is to smart to not see how Hawkins ability can be useful against Big Mom...

@Luffy is the mc read what I wrote

Are you fucking kidding me? The other guy said Raid Suit Sanji who couldn't even hurt Page One is close to Ashura Zoro
I was talking about the numbers. His were stupid. Yours are worse.

And since when is Luffy stronger than Zoro? He is trash
Since always. Might've been weaker at the start of the TS but later surpassed him. Right now he's much higher, mainly because of Adv CoC. Zoro will come closer tho when he too masters it.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He just needs magic swords and magic mink cum
Zoro was weakened and was in poor condition because of Kaido :smart::luuh:

Luffy was probably even more weakened than Zoro (Luffy got KOed by Ragnarok) still he soloed Kaido for some time which Zoro can never do.
Zoro needs special hax medicine from Minks while Luffy just needs meat.
The salty forever wrong gang is back together. :finally:

these people believe luffy is fighting kaido to soften him up for zoro or something
:luffylaugh:
If Luffy was capable of something like that, some people would probably have believed it. :yasu:
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:You are a big clown
Or I just know how to power scale unlike you? :goyea:

Since always. Might've been weaker at the start of the TS but later surpassed him. Right now he's much higher, mainly because of Adv CoC. Zoro will come closer tho when he too masters it.
See this ridiculous line of reasoning
Zoro with 30 broken bones after taking attacking millions of times stronger than any advCoC attack in existence did 100 times more damage to Kaido in nano seconds than Luffy did in half an hour

Zoro is faster with Iai moves
Far more lethal
Far greater endurance
Ashura literally blitzes and one shot kills him

I am literally giving Luffy benefit of the doubt that he can push Zoro to mid diff

Status
Not open for further replies.