Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco's dialogue says nothing about how long the fight lasted. Holding off two commanders can be pretty tough even if it's only for a few seconds.

So when Marco says I am holding off King and Queen at the same time you perceive that as ''could be for a few seconds'' :seriously:

As I said we see Marco was fighting them since chapter 1000 to chapter 1005 between King even saying he is busy, clearly Marco meant the entire duration of their fight between chapter 1000 to chapter 1006. He also reminds Queen that he is fighting Marco in Chapter 1006, not anyone else.

Marco right here^ looks far more bruised than he was in chapter 1005 proving King is the one who damaged He damaged him even before he resorted to using a cheap shot. King made it pretty clear that he can't go after the Scabbards and BM as well as Jack offered to go after them. So I am not sure why he'd be so worried about them. Also, If King really wanted to go after the scabbards so badly; then it actually makes no sense for the two calamities to fight Marco when King can do it by himself. King fought Marco when Queen is fighting Chopper, and he continued to fight even when Sanji entered the stage. So he can simply offer to hold off Marco and send Queen after the Scabbards if he wanted to.

Exactly, The only reason why King can't go anywhere is that he had his hands full fighting Marco in a one-on-one.
You know internal bleeding > bruise right?

We see Marco bleeding King with a random knee and sending Queen flying right after. Marco definitely did more damage.

Its not one on one as I said Marco telling Queen its him he is fighting in Chapter 1006 and King in previous chapter 1005. Marco even says he is fighting both in 1006, but somehow you believe Marco meant it could be only for few seconds, which is wrong.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I have to disagree here, fodder were saying he's reached his limit long ago, and even himself after sacrificing his last fire to protect zoro raised his hands and declared surrender.
he quite clearly says "his role is over here..."
he should be going to the rooftop next probably imo.
lets see whether he sits it out or what his next move is.
the surrender was quite obviously a bait for sanji and zoro's attacks.

The main thing i'm disappointed about is that he didn't inflict any noticeable damage on both of king and queen, his AP is not impressive since MF where the admirals tanked his kicks with no sign of bother.
he made both queen and king bleed for multiple times. they are still up and kicking since they can gang up on him while he cant.
and dont forget that he used his flames to heal thousands for over an hour.

So he can't do damage, and can't win a battle of attrition even though that's his main specialty.
kaido fought big mom for 3 days with zero issues.
he was huffing and puffing after fighting at the rooftop for this while.
obviously group battles (especially free for alls like this) =/= 1v1s.

But i still appreciate his contribution in minimizing the potential threat level of the calamities to a manageable extent.
agreed. if even one of them had gone to the rooftop or if zoro hadnt gone to the rooftop, the war wouldve been wrapped up by now.

Honestly, this chapter just makes it super obvious that Marco was never really a threat to the admirals.

The admirals can literally fight for 10+ days.

Marco gassed out after a few hours.

We can literally say with 100% confidence that he would gas out if his fight with Kizaru continued.
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
I have over 500 messages
Why my anniversary tag don't turn into Zoro!
:josad:
Sadly, it is probably stuck that way till the anniversary event ends,.

Finally someone pointing that out: Marco never used his Hybrid either.
I think people inside and outside this forum have a misconception of the Hybrid form. People talking like full zoan form is useless since the hybrid is the strongest, but zoan form are situationals, depending on your opponent there are situations where full Zoan can do the job better than Hybrid.
Both King and Queen had in their interest to shut down Marco as quickly as possible, so it would not make any sense for them to not use their "strongest form" and let Marco stall them. The reality is that both of them used the form that they thought would have worked the best against such a fast opponent who can fly. King used almost the same as Marco: Full Zoan to fly while turning into human body to attack mid air. Queen who cant fly and cant match Marco's flying speed used full Zoan to be the most tanky he could and to act exactly as an anti aircraft
Actually he is. it was the moment for oda to show him and it was showed. I mean this is not zoan form nor base form :

So it's 50-50, which is obviously hybrid. He is the probably one who looks like this and can do it partially since phoenix is a weird mythical animal.

See this ridiculous line of reasoning
Zoro with 30 broken bones after taking attacking millions of times stronger than any advCoC attack in existence did 100 times more damage to Kaido in nano seconds than Luffy did in half an hour

Zoro is faster with Iai moves
Far more lethal
Far greater endurance
Ashura literally blitzes and one shot kills him

I am literally giving Luffy benefit of the doubt that he can push Zoro to mid diff
ok "Sanji is called wings because his job is to fly and transport Luffy" guy

Omdzzzz when are you gna realise these ppl are top tiers just like the Yonko. Ffs a fight between two admirals permanently changed the climate of an Island. These ppl have been training all their life. Saying Luffy is on their level is just madness
They're not and never have been. A deathbed Yonko put an admiral on the ground in two hits. It wasn't even a strong gura attack, as Teach casually did the same attack the second he got the fruit.

Katakuri has been training his whole life, so what? There is this thing called potential. You can train your whole life and never be close to Usain Bolt's time in the 100m. You could train your whole life and you would still get knocked out by the boxing heavyweight champ.

Finally someone pointing that out: Marco never used his Hybrid either.
I think people inside and outside this forum have a misconception of the Hybrid form. People talking like full zoan form is useless since the hybrid is the strongest, but zoan form are situationals, depending on your opponent there are situations where full Zoan can do the job better than Hybrid.
Both King and Queen had in their interest to shut down Marco as quickly as possible, so it would not make any sense for them to not use their "strongest form" and let Marco stall them. The reality is that both of them used the form that they thought would have worked the best against such a fast opponent who can fly. King used almost the same as Marco: Full Zoan to fly while turning into human body to attack mid air. Queen who cant fly and cant match Marco's flying speed used full Zoan to be the most tanky he could and to act exactly as an anti aircraft
Honestly its either that or bird hybrids just don't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.