Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the fuck has knocked Luffy out with PUNCHES? He's almost immune to that shit. Pre-TS he brushed off even Sengoku. Kaido KOed with a WEAPON.

Katakuri can literally kill Luffy with 1 shot if he uses a weapon.

Luffy is small, swift and agile. King and Queen are walking targets.
King and Queen aren’t Jack.

Also, you and I both know that attack literally only hit Luffy because of Brûlée.

Katakuri had haki on literally every single attack so the rubber effect wasn’t even in play.

And Katakuri LITERALLY said he has trouble in long fights. If you think two commanders with higher bounties than him can’t gas him out in a 1v2 you’re an idiot.

Complete falsehoods. This has to be one of the worst ways for power scalers to cope.

"it's not because I'm wrong but Oda can make X strong/ weak whenever he likes"
Biggest crooks ever lol. Never want to admit they're wrong. It's always because of imaginary powerups, not cause they're wrong.

OP powerscaling is highly dependent on narrative. That is cold hard fact.
Don't go passing your headcanon as fact

Luffy only beat Crocodile because of his blood. He only beat Enel because he was rubber. He only beat Lucci because Oda decided to give him and every strawhat a powerup between Water 7 and Enies Lobby somehow without explanation for some of them. He only beat Oars when he became Nightmare Luffy. He only beat Moria after by some virtue of having enough stamina plot wise to get up and fight
You don't even understand the point you are making.
Non of these mean powerscaling is based on narrative. In fact it proves the opposite.
These scenarios show that if you were going to powerscale Luffy I'm relation to Enel, Croc , Moria and Oars, Luffy wasn't stronger than any of them.

You do the same shit with Gear 4 and how it was used for Droflamingo, Cracker and Katakuri, then Kaido. Why was Luffy immobile for G4 for Doflamingo for 10 minutes, yet could move with Katakuri, yet COULD NOT move again for Kaido? Why did Oda give Luffy a ridiculous amount of stamina for a 9 hour fight against Kata? Are we getting the same for Kaido?
This shows your lack of knowledge about the manga.
Even Oda had to come out to state that there's no trade off when Luffy uses G4 that he can't move.
He can always move after G4 as the author and the manga states.
Therefore, the fact that he couldn't move against Doffy but could've against others is down to one thing "Damage"

Answer is plot. You can apply this logic to every other character in the series, and thats OK. Growth is warranted by the plot. Not necessitated by the battles at hand.
That's why you fell victim to thinking the Tobi Roppo weren't defeated.
Everything is based on the plot. Powerscaling is based on the plot. Growth warranted by plot is always demonstrated / stated...growth warranted by fans is always based on headcanon

Bruh the sexist in this post basically "the woman should stay down only the men should get back up" lmao i don't blame ya tom
Sorry if it came off that way. It's just Ulti has been the most active of the Flying Six and not only got knocked down/out by Yamato then Big Mom but was finished off by Nami after. I think she did enough this arc and honestly she's been the most impressive. Black Maria didn't seem like quite the tank and the match seemed over once Robin busted out her new form, plus Robin's in no position to continue to fight.

Who's Who and Sasaki seem finished but I only mentioned them possibly getting up because they seemed like the most likely to have awakening if any Flying Six does in my opinion, plus their opponents are still capable of fighting. Though they're probably done.

Page One was the main one I felt should get back up and that's because he got hit by Big Mom and wasn't finished by a Straw Hat (and he didn't even use a named attack since his introduction) but he's probably out too. Wasn't my intention to come off as sexist, my bad.

Still can't believe that Base Sanji went through all of this

And the best Hybrid Queen and King combo can do is replicate what happened to King when Marco attacked him

Except Base Sanji got back up faster and jumped back in Hybrid Queen's face blitzing his ass and having him spit blood with a regular kick

With Perospero feeling the need to take cheap shots at him from a safe distance while Sanji is fighting Hybrid Queen in base

And this is nerfed tired Sanji who spent himself so that others can start their fights fresh, or to protect them through the whole raid :crazwhat:

Post Wano fresh Sanji with the RS is too strong :crazwhat:
Wow Perp still has a scar from the claws that Carrot gave him? I thought it healed

King and Queen aren’t Jack.

Also, you and I both know that attack literally only hit Luffy because of Brûlée.

Katakuri had haki on literally every single attack so the rubber effect wasn’t even in play.

And Katakuri LITERALLY said he has trouble in long fights. If you think two commanders with higher bounties than him can’t gas him out in a 1v2 you’re an idiot.
Did you read what I said? Luffy is TINY and fast. He can dodge his attacks.

King and Queen are massive walking targets. Has Queen even dodged an attack so far?

Earlier I saw posts minimized Marco

Why ?

Marco had to face KIng and Queen on several occasions all alone while taking care of all of the people who are upstairs.

And are people surprised that he is tired or defeated for a few seconds?

Seriously?

Biggest crooks ever lol. Never want to admit they're wrong. It's always because of imaginary powerups, not cause they're wrong.
I don't even understand why they will try to powerscale in the first place when according to them any character can become magically strong or weak.
There's a reason some people get powerscaling right and others wrong...these guys just can't accept they were wrong but have to blame Oda

Last edited:
Its part human part phoenix.. Not a mixture... His talons are the same as his bird form so are his wings... So not hybrid
Indeed . Marco's "Human-Beast form" is clearly an anomaly and idk how can some people deny this. No other Zoan user has a Beast form with 100% human body parts and 100% Beast body parts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.