Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
> Thinks Hakai is a different ability that Kaido can't use
> Thinks Big mom = Kaido, and %50 of Kaido isn't the biggest factor of it
> Thinks Kaido's Hakai can't break 15 bones of Zoro when x2 Hakai broke 30 bones of Zoro

:smart::luuh:

It must be hard to defend these nonsenses. :goyea:
Dude use your brain , an attack that's half the power of Hakai would break 0 bones of Zoro because the damage output would not be high enough to surpass Zoro's strength and durability.
If i punch a wall with 10 Newton of Force i break it i might not be able to break it with half the force it's basic physics

who are you arguing with? No one said that, is that you do? You make shit up and argue from there?
''was here earlier saying that clashing with kaido broke zoro's bones when that was never said in the manga it was only the hakai who did it''

''It was only Hakai who did it''

Did Hakai come from Space, and hit Zoron? :cheers::suresure:

%50 of it belongs to Kaido, who is stronger than Big mom, and he can use the %50 of the same technique without Big mom, and breaks 15 bones of Zoro if not 30 bones.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
''was here earlier saying that clashing with kaido broke zoro's bones when that was never said in the manga it was only the hakai who did it''

''It was only Hakai who did it''

Did Hakai come from Space, and hit Zoron? :cheers::suresure:

%50 of it belongs to Kaido, who is stronger than Big mom, and he can use the %50 of the same technique without Big mom, and breaks 15 bones of Zoro if not 30 bones.
except when you were talking with cbshadow you meant the clash he had in asura mode and hakai that's why i said hakai AND the clash but i guess that was too hard for you to understand

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
What are you talking about? I was replying to your post are you ok?

''you meant''? what I meant is clear, show it to me.
see? again making shit up i never said you weren't replying to my post but i when i tagged you i was referencing your discussion with cbshadow earlier.
Ignore the voices in your head for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.