Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That wasn't the point of my reply,

The poster says King soloed Marco while Queen soloed Sanji,

But the spoiler says Sanji took King + Queen at the same time.

Which debunks the excuse that Sanji was exhausted because of Queen alone and Marco was exhausted because King alone.

Basically Sanji and Marco swapped positions after Marco soloed them for 20 chapters, Sanji could take them for 1 or 2 chapters, and then he goes down while Marco was resting after 20 chapters of soloing them,

Then Marco sees Sanji is down, before King can attack Zoro and before Sanji can stop King, Marco once again stops King's attack like its nothing and moves faster than both King and Sanji. Then Queen runs to help King again in 2 v 1 as usual.
Little reminder Marco hasn't been fighting King for 20chapters, he has been fighting Randoms, like King has done till they've clashed again on this chapter.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Marco literally said the reason he was tired was from fighting 2 billion+ berry pirates. It’s strongly implied that Marco tossed Queen down to the live floor. Why else would he leave his position near the dome?
No, He said holding off two guys worth over a billion of pretty rough; he said the same thing that Sanji seemingly says in this chapter, I doubt Sanji's been fighting them for an hour. No again, It was implied nowhere that Marco tossed Queen down to the floor.

Queen is the reason Marco lost a wing to a sneak attack from King, and you can directly infer from the dialogue “Why won’t you just die already!!” in 1006 that Queen has probably hit Marco with some pretty strong attacks.
This is as wrong as it can get. It wasn't technically a sneak attack but King did attack when Marco is busy with Queen, but to say Queen is the reason why he lost a wing is ridiculous. It was King who attacked and damaged Marco despite his regeneration; he takes full credit for being able to damage Marco but not for being able to land a solid hit on him.

Queen is frustrated because his attacks aren't working. He was visibly annoyed the last time he attacked Marco which explains why he said what he said

And again, the ice Oni time limit directly implies a 1 hour+ period during which Queen had no clear matchup.
Still not seeing the connection here. Queen had no clear match up that doesn't mean he's fighting Marco. We have clear panels of King fighting Marco without Queen. If they've been fighting continuously then Marco needn't have to remind Queen that he is his opponent.

he doesn't need to list every bone that was broken but he made it clear which attack broke zoro's bones and that was hakai and hakai alone
Law said Hakai broke many bones in Zoro's body, never said only Hakai broke bones in Zoro's body.

That means Hakai did the most damage,

Which is why I said he can break less bones than Hakai, but still can break it.

Kaido can do Hakai without Big mom and can break Zoro's bones again.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Law said Hakai broke many bones in Zoro's body, never said only Hakai broke bones in Zoro's body.

That means Hakai did the most damage,

Which is why I said he can break less bones than Hakai, but still can break it.

Kaido can do Hakai without Big mom and can break Zoro's bones again.
yes kaido can do hakai with big mom and brake zoro's bones again, but zoro deserves credit for clashing against kaido's club with broken bones and succeed in slashing him

To be fair , because Zoro needed to do something great before going down.
Because zoro is too strong and oda had to nerf him.... obviously duh
Post automatically merged:

Marco was already down as it's shown, Sanji was the one who got knocked down in this chapter but he came back instantly to do what he needs to
:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:
wtf r u blind read the chapter both marco and sanji were down and prayed to daddy zoro to wake up and save them :milaugh:
sanji cant even beat king and queen with marco's help what a scrub

Trolling aside, I just can't wait to see the duo vs 2 f*cking top YC.
Me and thousands of other people were waiting for something like this since forever.
This could be one of the best fight of the entire manga if Oda will do his homework well.
:stealthblack::queenmoji:
:zorothink::king:
I'm really interested in learning about their past and seeing some much needed character development. Queen used to be part of Mad and King comes from ancient race. He might also be an ex-warden at Impel Down.

This could be a good fight if Oda doesn't cut it short.

Status
Not open for further replies.