Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not act like that wasn't pure gag.

If zoro could handle them both then why didn't he save usopp from jabra?

Why did sanji have to come save the day? Look at the fuckin 🧒:whitepress:
lmaoo gag, cheap excuses, check chapter 409, zoro was shown to be attacking jabra, if you think thats a gag, youre beyond help
Post automatically merged:

Nah bro I meant after the cuffs are off and zoros fighting kaku and jabras beating usopps ass and is about to kill him
because zoro was focussing on Kaku

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
Proof king is stronger than queen? Or is it more autistic headcanon?
we literally have portrayal all over this chapter that base king ~ hybrid queen.
i dont even need to talk about how king dived in with zero fear to handle big mom & her crew in act1 or when he was the one to pursue momonosuke and rs sanji unlike a certain someone. or when queen single handedly manage to wipe out the beast pirate's number advantage with the virus.
you're absolutely reaching if you think queen isnt weaker than both marco and king at this point LOOL.

Struggling with kings attack without using haki is proof he's weaker than king? Man base sanji just clashed and got hit by king and queen. How is king out of his league?🀣🀣🀣
he used haki a lot in that clash. re read.

base sanji clashed and got curbstomped by king and queen.
plus i never said they are out of his league LOL.

lmaoo gag, cheap excuses, check chapter 409, zoro was shown to be attacking jabra, if you think thats a gag, youre beyond help
Lmao then why didn't he save usopp? He clearly wanted to and was trying too.

Foh with that bs. When your opponents pause and fight each other... yes its a gag. They were arguing over which animal was cooler. A giraffe or a wolf. :gokulaugh: the answers a wolf

Lmao then why didn't he save usopp? He clearly wanted to and was trying too.

Foh with that bs. When your opponents pause and fight each other... yes its a gag. They were arguing over which animal was cooler. A giraffe or a wolf. :gokulaugh: the answers a wolf
youre so deluusional that youre denying manga facts that zoro could handle both for some time, i cant help you lmao

and yes, then nami vs kalifa etc were gags too

we literally have portrayal all over this chapter that base king ~ hybrid queen.
i dont even need to talk about how king dived in with zero fire to handle big mom & her crew in act1 or when he was the one to pursue momonosuke and rs sanji unlike a certain someone. or when queen single handedly manage to wipe out the beast pirate's number advantage with the virus.
you're absolutely reaching if you think queen isnt weaker than both marco and king at this point LOOL.

he used haki a lot in that clash. re read.

base sanji clashed and got curbstomped by king and queen.
plus i never said they are out of his league LOL.
Diving into kick a ship isn't shit. Foh.

Pursuing the flying man cause you can fly is a no Brainer keep reaching. Also just means he identified sanji as a threat queen couldn't handle.

The last one has nothing to do with feats so go off I guess.

You seem to be suffering from a bad case of Sugma after hating on the 🐐 for so long:milaugh:

Lmao sanji wasn't using haki or diable jambe. He was literally practicing. You aren't supposed to go all out during a training session. Testing out the raid suits full abilities included durability...

Why are you hating and projecting so hard?:choppawhat:

Base sanji vs queen> rs sanji no haki or diable jambe vs page one
Don't act like Zoro was using Asura or Haki against hakai lol.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
the hypocrisy of some autistic sanji fans LOOL
they are the ones who say that sanji uses armament haki without the black coating
sanji gets hit by someone? they immediately say that he wasnt using armament like as if he has ever used the black armament coating.

Status
Not open for further replies.