What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're fucking joking right? You realize the doors are still intact from when they came in?

Compare that to

He went through Spider's Web (which easily blocked G3/Takt), Doffy's ultimate attack, KOed him, and used DOFFY'S BODY to split a chunk off the city in the air.
Yeah, cause Hakai was directed upward while KKG was literally fired down to the island from the sky.

LMFAO

did you even read that chapter?
Big mom explicitly asks how many of the 5 are gonna survive this attack.
Luffy uses Future Sight and predicts the attack much before it comes and still calls it dangerous.
Kaido and Big mom are extremely surprised that all 5 survived.

Keep downplaying Zoro blocking the strongest attack in the series and compare it with Sanji getting offscreened by 2 Yonko commanders.
So Luffy calling an attack from two Yonkou dangerous means its the strongest attack in the series? No thats not the case. You see base Luffy with AdvCoC >>>>> G4 Luffy with no CoC and you call a Kaidou's indirect wind of non-AdvCoC attack which Zoro blocked a little fraction of for 1 sec, the strongest attack in the series? Its so unfair to say i'm the one who downplays it when i'm just saying my opinion.

BM saying its impressive is not extremely surprised. BM became speechless due to G4 Luffy gattling Kaidou, that was BM being extremely surprised. Sanji is nerfed and weakened since he was beaten by 2 YCs for a few chapters, while Zoro was healed after the medicine senzu bean. They hit their targets at the same time, even if it's clear that Sanji is faster due to him being weakened, i'm not saying fresh Sanji as supermassively faster than Zoro or that Sanji is the fastest man in Wano. So its not me downplaying Zoro i guess, but you overestimated his feats imo.

So Luffy calling an attack from two Yonkou dangerous means its the strongest attack in the series? No thats not the case. You see base Luffy with AdvCoC >>>>> G4 Luffy with no CoC and you call a Kaidou's indirect wind of non-AdvCoC attack which Zoro blocked a little fraction of for 1 sec, the strongest attack in the series? Its so unfair to say i'm the one who downplays it when i'm just saying my opinion.

BM saying its impressive is not extremely surprised. BM became speechless due to G4 Luffy gattling Kaidou, that was BM being extremely surprised. Sanji is nerfed and weakened since he was beaten by 2 YCs for a few chapters, while Zoro was healed after the medicine senzu bean. They hit their targets at the same time, even if it's clear that Sanji is faster due to him being weakened, i'm not saying fresh Sanji as supermassively faster than Zoro or that Sanji is the fastest man in Wano. So its not me downplaying Zoro i guess, but you overestimated his feats imo.
Luffy also called an attack from King dangerous.
King’s casual full Zoan attacks = hakai????

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
kaido's indirect wind attack bruhhhhh
guess kamusari is roger's indirect wind attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.