What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But there is a difference in the damage received man.... Sanji got up with no major injuries while Zoro had many bones broken... both impressive but both logically had different damage because the attack was from different characters
The difference is that of land and sky. A drunk, base Kaido negged the dude who defeated Katakuri.

Zoro went on to clash with and briefly stalemate a combined attack from hybrid Kaido + BM that was said to be able to annihilate all of WG.

What Sanji did with King and Queen is ok. It was an off screen moment where he tried to fight and lost most likely immediately. But comparing it to Hakai feat is ridiculous.

I would belive dj is not from dna shit if sanji didn't pull hell memories.
he literally lit himself in fire and burning mountain size enemy with his fire, that shit is not normal:jordanmf:
It really isn't. Oh shit. I'm so sad now. Wait, you know what? Screw that. Most strong people have DFs, tech or some shit. Why can't Sanji have some hax himself? He doesn't even use his hands to attack. I still love him. Can't wait to see him stalemating admirals.

the after effect is literally different tho.
one got KO’ed and need tristan and miyagis senzu bean
other go straight kick 1.32 billion ass
The difference is that of land and sky. A drunk, base Kaido negged the dude who defeated Katakuri.

Zoro went on to clash with and briefly stalemate a combined attack from hybrid Kaido + BM that was said to be able to annihilate all of WG.

What Sanji did with King and Queen is ok. It was an off screen moment where he tried to fight and lost most likely immediately. But comparing it to Hakai feat is ridiculous.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Sanji didn't do shit he got knocked down in the literal seconds it took for zoro to get injected

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Hello Chrono here….

With the latest spoilers and with last chapter. I have changed my predication to Sanji vs King/Queen and Zoro going back to the roof to fight Kaido. I wanted to write a thread before the spoilers, which I did….however I ended up not wanting to post it. However to go through with it. Zoro’s entire plotline in Wano cant conclude on the Live Performance floor, since hes been built up to do other things….since it is his arc. Also Drake being on the Live Performance floor, gives someone to distract Queen whilst Sanji fights King. But yes, I do believe Sanji will end up defeating both Calamities….whilst Luffy, Zoro, Momo and Yamato take down Kaido. Yall may think this is far fetched….but honestly yh it feels like its pointing to the direction of Sanji being the hero of the live performance floor (contradicting Black Maria’s statement). Whilst Zoro….possibly ….kills an extremely weakened Kaido and looks like Ryuma.

@The Unworthy @Bango🍅 @RayanOO @Jackteo @stealthblack @Vinsmoke D. Zolo

No... that's not be a valid comparison.

Zkk is a theory. No one is saying "tbf Zoro killed Kaido so he's so and so."

Sanji being maybe related to King's powers is even a much, much weaker theory based off of roughly translated snippets from a chapter sunnary that is often wrong but you're not even treating it like a theory in the post I responded to. You flat out mentioned it as if it's a fact now lol
Because there's a character who straight up think that theory might be real, and honestly it makes a lot of sense, just like zoro killing kaido, sanji being related to King makes sense since it would fix some plot holes, like him being able to walk around with his whole body on fire without ever getting burned

Which explains the broken bones again... but taking attacks from both King and Queen together will still put you on the ground... if you think Zoro wouldn't get the same treatment you're out of your mind

So ZKK is definitely happening. I was on the fence about it before. He's definitely not going to outshine Luffy though. My guess is that, after being defeated, Kaido will try to take the flower capital with him with one last big atfack and Zoro will stop him. Luffy will still be the one who defeated Kaido though.
theres a reason why big mom is here

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Hello Chrono here….

With the latest spoilers and with last chapter. I have changed my predication to Sanji vs King/Queen and Zoro going back to the roof to fight Kaido. I wanted to write a thread before the spoilers, which I did….however I ended up not wanting to post it. However to go through with it. Zoro’s entire plotline in Wano cant conclude on the Live Performance floor, since hes been built up to do other things….since it is his arc. Also Drake being on the Live Performance floor, gives someone to distract Queen whilst Sanji fights King. But yes, I do believe Sanji will end up defeating both Calamities….whilst Luffy, Zoro, Momo and Yamato take down Kaido. Yall may think this is far fetched….but honestly yh it feels like its pointing to the direction of Sanji being the hero of the live performance floor (contradicting Black Maria’s statement). Whilst Zoro….possibly ….kills an extremely weakened Kaido and looks like Ryuma.

@The Unworthy @Bango🍅 @RayanOO @Jackteo @stealthblack @Vinsmoke D. Zolo
Even d sanji is zkk

Status
Not open for further replies.