What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sora = sky

I would guess Sora is the one related to Sanji's diable jambe, she's the one related to King's race.

The skill Judge wanted Sanji to develop was invisibility, not fire powers.

Perhaps it was the Judge's genetic mutation that caused Sanji to delay his powers that Sora gave him through drugs.

So, RS may be waking up his latent race related power of the King, so a transformation that Sanji conjures wings and fire into bursting feelings (like HM) could be really real. So the theory about the Firebird (Suzaku) can actually come true @Lukegranders @Bango🍅

lucifer sanji oh no :shame:

Luffy struggled a lot with his DF if momo still has child mind.... he should be no different
It could honestly go either way Momo having the mind of a child or his mind also matured due to the DF I mean…. And about struggling I could agree if you are referring to elemental abilities and becoming a hybrid, but I won’t be surprised if Oda rushed this and had Momo using these abilities with some convincing difficulties.

Aaaaand Oda said that Luffy never kill his enemies he just punch out their evil ambition. And no neither Zoro will do this.

Kaido will not be killed by anyone. This bullshit lasted too much.
That works for every other villain. Kaido is the only one that says he will never leave Wano alone. His introduction has shown that you can't keep him chained forever. He will escape eventually. Compare to someone like Crocodile. He gave up on his ambitions for Alabasta. Doflamingo has never been captured and isn't Kaido/aka a far weaker threat.
Those are the primary differences between those villains and Kaido.

I'm not saying it's 100% guaranteed, but the parallels are uncanny, and the situations we are witnessing can allow it to happen because now there is a fully established connection to Zoro and Ryuma. It's no longer a "parallel", the story is literally telling you they are related in some way, including Ushimaru.

I even implied in that post, we have to be willing to suspend disbelief and believe that Oda can have a main character kill a villain. With any other character it doesn't make sense, but with Kaido it does. With Zoro's clear connections to Ryuma, it can

Last edited:
So, by Sanji fans' logics; Sanji draws Judge's haki and abilities from RS?
Lol but no , we know the raid suit makes germa kids powers even more powerful but sanji is a bit different because his steel skin & other abilities never manifest because of his mother's medicine but maybe the medicine didn't fully work & now the suit is drawing out his those abilities his father thought he would never have :hope:

@ArdynIzunia ^^ I know you don’t believe in the numbers shit, but c’mon you gotta admit Oda plans most of these
This aint numbers shit tho? This is just forshadowing, which I DO believe in xD

And again, I don't think Oda never does numbers shit, I think when he sees an opportunity he takes it, and maybe he vaguely has stuff in mind he could put in like this. But I think 99% of number stuff Oda plans does NOT end up working out because I don't think Oda will compromise the flow of the story or art to fit that stuff in there.
And noone can know years in advance exactly how he will panel and draw each chapter, so over hundreds of chapters ofc he's not gonna be 100% accurate.
That is all my view is. He may plan it, he may try to go for it, but it most likely doesn't work out most of the time.

Anyhow, I still think stuff like that can be cool, don't worry xd
I just don't take it as hard evidence.

1. He didn't think Zoro would die, just be severely injured as he was, he knew Law could teleport him.
  2. I made it clear that if he wasted his stamina, the whole rooftop would lose, as they fell apart when he went out of G4 (despite him giving them ample time to recover from Big Mom's lightning BTFOing them all).

Bad faith liar alert again: ""When did I even say Zoro wasn't going all out? ""
""It's also easy to say "Zoro didn't kill Kaido in one-hit because he was saving stamina. Source: trust me bro" but that doesn't make it any smart.
"
You didn't say Zoro wasn't going all out, you said ,my argument was equivalent to doing so, I outlined why the two are apples and oranges- Zoro EXPLICITLY says he was going all out and uses Asura, and Luffy EXPLICITLY not being in his strongest form.
How fucking bad faith can you be, to hide away from that bullshit?
My lord, that statement was made stupid on purpose just to show how retarded yours is lol. And I was referring to before he got 30+ bones broken and stamina almost done- that at the start of rooftop fight, Zoro could've one-shot everyone but didn't choose to. Logic and source? Trust me bro.

That's what you're doing with Luffy.

Anyhow, there's not much to say. Luffy ran away from Hakai with a terrified expression while leaving his crewmmate to potentially die. That's not only OOC but it's stupid to assume Zoro could've done anything. Unless you can outright prove he could've overpowered Hakai with official, canonical statement saying just that, you're simply being delusional.

You also said TB can defeat Zoro when TB with adv CoC could barely hurt Law on a direct-hit, and couldn't even knock out a 90% dead Zoro lol. TB did less damage to Law than Asura while half-dead did to Kaido.

Being knocked down is irrelevant because Scabbards knocked Kaido down and he called their attacks too shallow to even re-open an old scar. Not to mention cuts don't knock you down like punches do. Ask someone to shove you and someone to cut your arm off. The latter is much more damage but won't knock you down, the former is no damage but will knock you down. Zoro said he wanted to bring Kaido down with him as in defeat- why'd he say he wanted to knock Kaido down with him when he, himself, is defeated after and not just knocked out lmao.

You literally ignored my point and at this point are just screaming insults at me like a 5 years ago with nothing left to debate with. Repeating the same ol' stuff. Either come up with anything of effort other than colorful words, or quit wasting everyone's time.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
That works for every other villain. Kaido is the only one that says he will never leave Wano alone. His introduction has shown that you can't keep him chained forever. He will escape eventually. Compare to someone like Crocodile. He gave up on his ambitions for Alabasta. Doflamingo has never been captured and isn't Kaido/aka a far weaker threat.
Those are the primary differences between those villains and Kaido.

I'm not saying it's 100% guaranteed, but the parallels are uncanny, and the situations we are witnessing can allow it to happen because now there is a fully established connection to Zoro and Ryuma. It's no longer a "parallel", the story is literally telling you they are related in some way, including Ushimaru.

I even implied in that post, we have to be willing to suspend disbelief and believe that Oda can have a main character kill a villain. With any other character it doesn't make sense, but with Kaido it does. With Zoro's clear parallels to Ryuma, it can
This almost made me cry. Character development from papers.

Status
Not open for further replies.