What will happen till end of Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But the time Dragon passed Shimotsuki village was during the Grey Terminal incident right? so that would've been the moment he dropped Zoro off?

or you think Dragon passed there many times?

There's always the theory that Koushiro is a member of the revolutionaries.
If the Dragon theory is true then that would be a time he checks on both Luffy and Zoro while doing Rev work rather than dropping them off at their islands at that time since as you said that would make Zoro way too old to not know Wano.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
How much do i hate Zoro? None at all, me thinking that Zoro's feat of blocking an indirect projectile attack for 1 sec with broken bones to be not massively greater than Sanji holding off two YCs at the same time with no damage, have nothing to do with me hating Zoro or not lol. I compared the two feats and didn't find anything that makes the two worlds apart.

"Lets give em a big one"

"Its a big one"

All they said was about its size instead of deadly or powerful or whatever. If you say that BM said surviving against that is very impressive, well they are very impressive. But if you emphasize on reaction to say its the strongest attack in OO, well Kaidou was screaming as a reaction when Law dropped some rocks on him. Screaming and saying impressive, which is more significant? If judging from reaction alone, screaming in pain is more significant.

Judging from its size? Well King Punch is big as well, but apparently Bartolomeo and Pica received it with no problem. Hakai size is island (small island? Onigashima compared to Wano mainland?) level but doesnt mean its power is island level since it met no resistance at all except Zoro. Imagine if Hakai is island level then Ragnarok and TB should be multi-island level since direct attack is stronger than indirect attack, and blocking one indirect attack for 1 sec is much less than blocking/receiving the full brunt of a direct attack. Thats why repeating about feat of Zoro and Sanji (defensively, in this case) being incomparable just doesn't seem right. Speed feat? Fresh Zoro performed similarly to wounded/weakened Sanji after 2v1, so where is this incomparability? If its about the size (metric) they received, then of course what Zoro received is much bigger. He didn't block the entirety of the attack after all, he blocked a portion he can manage to parry physically. Yea what Zoro blocked is much bigger than what Sanji blocked.

But about the attack will annihilate them all, thats Zoro's subjective assumption, which had been proven wrong in Boro Breath case.
LMFAO

did you even read that chapter?
Big mom explicitly asks how many of the 5 are gonna survive this attack.
Luffy uses Future Sight and predicts the attack much before it comes and still calls it dangerous.
Kaido and Big mom are extremely surprised that all 5 survived.

Keep downplaying Zoro blocking the strongest attack in the series and compare it with Sanji getting offscreened by 2 Yonko commanders.

Panel of Luffy using future sight and predicting something big is coming right before hakkai.
Kaido doesnt even trust Big Mom to pull off this attack.

Big mom herself tells that it is VERY IMPRESSIVE that they survived.
Kaido also comments that he can sense that they are alive.

Surely you are not deluded enough to think that this isnt the strongest attack in the series yet?

He would've seen Kuma

Kuma was with them in the Grey Terminal incident, when they visited the Shimotsuki Village right after.

That's the one Zoro should've recognized.
That’s a good point. But they left from that point onwards. What about before hand.
I read a good theory on it. And I’m almost sold that’s what the case is for Zoro. His background will be as good as luffys

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

King is a god?!?!?!:crazwhat:

Is something actually awakens inside Sanji's body?

Cyborg?

Sanji and King are related?

Sanji has King's DNA confirmed!!!

Zoro is a Shimotsuki confirmed!!!!!!:stealthblack:

Hope Momo doesn't have Oden's strength from the start.......

:cantseeme::cantseeme:
Post automatically merged:

:whitepress::whitepress:

It's not the same Yubashiri was grade lower than Shusui back in TB it definitely was an upgrade and a power up it's not same with Enma here in Wano, as Shusui is already same grade as Enma on top of being black blade. Enma has not been mentioned to make your attacks stronger or amplify them that's just your head canon. Here is Tenguyama explanation on what it does
It's not the same Yubashiri was grade lower than Shusui back in TB it definitely was an upgrade and a power up it's not same with Enma here in Wano, as Shusui is already same grade as Enma on top of being black blade. Enma has not been mentioned to make your attacks stronger or amplify them that's just your head canon. Here is Tenguyama explanation on what it does
I was responding to the comment saying enma wasn't a powerup or didn't make zoro stronger.

Nothing I said was headcanon. Maybe get your head out your ass and learn to read before speaking like an obtuse douchebag. :seriously:

The thing is I don't think Sanji's fire power has anything to do with his dad and his attempted modificatios, but with his family (the Vinsmoke) and their history before Judge turning the Kingdom into a tech and science theme

It was implied in this chapter that there are actually multiple "gods" on the red line so there were probably multiple tribes/families living there (the Vinsmokes were living there before deciding to conquer north blue?)

Also I want to believe that Sora is the real Vinsmoke and Sanji inherited the family true power instead of some DNA modification mumbo jumbo

Status
Not open for further replies.