Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ushimaru was the diaymo of Ringo, you don't think he could of arrange his followers to smuggle someone out? It might not be the case but it's definitely plausible.
No I don't think it's possible because they would need to be extremely strong and apt at navigation. No one in Wano is a navigator.

Can you guys stop with the fucking spoilers b.s.? Remember when Redon said "Something weird happened" with Tobi Roppo and I said it's literally nothing and Idgaf about what Redon says?

This isn't the first time spoilers said Yamato/Kaido fight "equally", when Kaido was barely trying and Yamato was exhausted.
This is your chance to scale Doffy above Kaido for when Yamato joins the crew and is #4 behind Sanji.

When I first read this, "Kid Yamato is locked in a cave with 3 powerful samurai, one of them seems to be Shimotsuki Ushimaru" I read it as Kid and Yamato and I'm asking myself why is Kid in the flashback. Now I realize the manga is talking about when Yamato was a child.
:suresure:

This could be interesting. Now, Yamato will have another connection to Zoro. Not just through Oden. Hopefully we will get some insight on how strong Ushimaru was. This could lead to some more info on Ryuma.

Can we just appreciate Ulti?
I know that hybrid Yamato is stronger than base Yamato but Ulti tanked her attack and also a named attack by Big Mom.
She’s a beast

Can you guys stop with the fucking spoilers b.s.? Remember when Redon said "Something weird happened" with Tobi Roppo and I said it's literally nothing and Idgaf about what Redon says?

This isn't the first time spoilers said Yamato/Kaido fight "equally", when Kaido was barely trying and Yamato was exhausted.
I hope you're right, because if the spoilers are true then oda needs to fix his sleep schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.