Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No i mean koushiro, zoro teacher at shimotsuki village. Koushiro father is Shimotsuki Kozaburo. The guy who create wado and enma. And also Zoro say About the snatch thing is taught by an "Old man". So its possible that koushiro who teach zoro BOAT, was first taught by Kozaburo. So maybe Ushimaru who also a Shimotsuki knew about BOAT thing.

- It also appears that she was capable of using Haki with “Conqueror Haki” and she defeated several of Kaidou's subordinates in her way
Yamato's CoC confirmed. Just hype after hype for Yamato. I am highly confident she knows how to use infusion.
I dont think she knows, its a super advanced thing and she was too nerfed to train it during these 20 years, but lets see

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
Lol . Let me break it down for you.
-Zoro , Yamato , Luffy > Sanji . I think you would agree with this atleast.

Now comes to jimbei . His age is more than twice of Sanji's. He has worked with PIRATES , NAVY , WORLD GOVERNMENT and a YONKO. I am intrigued by his Experience and ability to understand the situation. He just defeated WsW with low diff and apparently is going to help Sanji against Queen.

He has seen all the top characters on action ( All the Admirals, All the warlords, WB , BB, Top commanders., ..) and engaged in N numbers of battles in the past 26 years. His haki is way higher than Sanji. Sanji is nowhere near to Jimbei .
Jimbei - Main commander
Sanji - COOK

I'd love to explain you "why Franky is above Sanji?" only if you agree with the above answer.
:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.