Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
finally.

Zoro Hype =/= Zoro in the Chapter

:choppawhat:
But this chapter didnt hype Zoro. 3 samurai in prison isnt hype yet. Do I miss something?

The only hype thing was from VC card about exterminating the Oni and facing Yonko.
King VC about facing Shanks but that not in the chapter.

So where did you see the hype?
Yamato for sure, Zoro where ? Hard to believe you after this chapter

A

Akagaminoproduction

i think after the Luffy + Zoro vs Kaido at the climax EVERYONE in onigashima will be out or unconscious except CP0 and that's when Zoro vs Kaido ultimate 1 vs 1 will start just lke Zoro vs Kuma but this time Zoro will Win and get a bounty close to Kaido in the government eyes they are now close in strength ( wich is not the case because of everybody else dealing damage )
That's almost impossible considering the high diff he is having with King rn...
Secondly... Oda never steals Luffy's limelight
Zoro having too many fights.... and I am worried about twice pain ticket...
Zoro overtaking Luffy in strength in front of everyone.... Oda always go for tanking route for Zoro hype...
Zoro is a medium to hype Luffy and not otherwise...
The ZKK we getting will be much less stunning and zoro will be 1.7 B man
@nik87 senpai what do you think???

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not think oda show Zoros past . But apparently , Yamato was created for Zoros past as a character . I guess one more flashback will come from Kaido . A little bit more than one year , may be Wano arc will finish .d

And ı need to say again.

Yamato is very trash character . I say myself oda cant write side character worse than Rebecca. Yes , Oda try to break this chain.d.d

But this chapter didnt hype Zoro. 3 samurai in prison isnt hype yet. Do I miss something?

The only hype thing was from VC card about exterminating the Oni and facing Yonko.
King VC about facing Shanks but that not in the chapter.

So where did you see the hype?
Yamato for sure, Zoro where ? Hard to believe you after this chapter
You don't even know what actually happens in the chapter yet... Wait for the full summary in the next 8 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.