Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice try
He failed to stop nerfed BM completely
Yamato succeeding to keep kaido away even strawhats and samurai wonder what's keeping him away

Luffy learned adcla to destroy handcuffs/collars like Ray did . No mention of adcoc needed for it
You created your own headcanons that Ray used adcoc or you need adcoc for it

Call me when Oda said You need adcoc to break collars/cuffs
Why do you act like a tool? The point is if you have "adCoC" you can break cuffs with it.

Luffy said adCoA is "too shallow". adCoC >>> adCoA. Saying Yamato can't break cuffs with adCoC is ridiculous.

So let me get this straight.... There is no such thing as a Roronoa Clan on Wano, as there has not been a single mention of one.

But somehow, Ushimaru married a Roronoa, and 21 years ago, sent this mysterious woman, all the way across the blues, where they magically ended up in Shimotsuki Village.

And these halfwitted clowns have the gall to act like my conclusion is fucking far fetched...... :youcraz:

So let me get this straight.... There is no such thing as a Roronoa Clan on Wano, as there has not been a single mention of one.

But somehow, Ushimaru married a Roronoa, and 21 years ago, sent this mysterious woman, all the way across the blues, where they magically ended up in Shimotsuki Village.

And these halfwitted clowns have the gall to act like my conclusion is fucking far fetched...... :youcraz:
Everyone is everyone else's dad. Can't stop those theories. Even though they make no sense.

Yes looking like each other is major evidence for offspring you dumbass. Also not to mention Kappa says their movements are similar with the sword. Mannerisms and other things can get based diwn woth DNA even if you never met your parents. Sit your clown ass down
Yeah, they also compared him to Ryuma. You know, the Samurai that died before any of them were born..... Must be Ryuma's son, right? :kobeha:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

You said kaido would be captured in mont dors book forever let's not talk about far fetched

So yamato has the color of the king's haki...

It was on equal footing with ACE even without using DF while ACE was using...

She was also using sea stone according to the VC which makes her even weaker...

KAIDO > ROGER
YAMATO > ACE.

Good thing ROGER committed suicide, kaido would kill him in a man-versus-man fight.

LOGER.
KAIDO D. STRONGEST MOTHERFUCKER

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.