Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes/no.

Because he especially mentioned Hyogoro and then he added about "other Daimyos".

Which clearly means:
1. Oden.
2. Hyogoro.
other irrelevant fucks.

Hyogoro is not even strogner than drake .
How do you know prime Hyogoro not stronger than drake? So he did mention it. Hyogoro being the strongest after Oden is headcanon

sorry zorobros, i want ZKK to happen too but oda only cares about luffy. it makes a lot of sense for zoro to kill him (after luffy beats him) but even that is too much for Oda. he is obviously a luffytard and master troll. dont fall for the bullshit he is feeding you. he is hyping you up just to destroy all your hope in an instant.

no one had more reason than law to beat doffy in dressrosa but we all know he didnt do shit in the fight (don't even try to argue, the gamma knife atk didnt contribute at all), same thing will happen now with zoro. don't even be surprised if zoro ends up having no blood connection with ushimaru despite the fact that they look 100% alike.

just like it would make a lot of sense for zoro and shanks to fight because shanks was mihawks rival, it simply won't happen. these two won't even have a little 2 min fight/skirmish. sorry but you have to accept it.

like im saying, it really makes a lot of sense & only haters will deny that , but it still won't happen

Last edited:
:kobeha::kobeha: A guy with 30 broken bones and who was already pushing himself above 100% ( Acc. to Law) scarred the WSC just like it's nothing. And you are calling it his best attack? I just pity you. Had he not stopped hakai and saved their asses , they all would have been done by now except ZORO. When Zoro was cutting Prometheus that coward kaido attacked Zoro from behind, didn't he? He was just afraid of going 1 on 1 with Zoro because he knew the result.

And btw Zoro > Yamato >> Luffy
Oh don't pity me.
Pity the one who ignores what's being written down on the pages of the manga you read. :endthis:

Or pity the guy who doesn't know what Haki bloom is. Or the guy who thinks walking around with 30 broken bones is possible, but doesn't think attacking with all your might should be.

Why should Zoro care about a guy he never met?

ZKK is happening but this isnt one of the reasons it is.
Yeah I doubt he's gonna give 2 shit about Ushimaru
It's just Oda's way of establishing the relationship between Yamato and Zoro if Yamato ever joins and ZKK happens I guess
Yamato : hey my dad killed your dad
Zoro: and I killed your dad
Yamato: we are totally BFF yay

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You misunderstood zoros motivation he sacrificed his life because he believed
One of the chap cover , zoros sitting a tomb . Oda showed momo at chap 310 like 2004. I guess goda sealed Kaido destinity already.
Nah Nah I just thought you are the ultimate anti ZKK thinking each and every of ZKK believers are retarded.

So this post of yours seems a bit more than surprising.

Ushimaru is zoros father.

And im Very Glad he wasnt a top tier or strong like oden, would fell too much , but still a very strong samurai and a important person as a daymio of wano.

A great character as It looks like and also a direct family member of ryuma.

Again I ask, what the fuck is the point of this random ass flashback?

like what have we learned about Yamato in this flashback? Nothing. Literally nothing.

This character is so shallow that their flashback is used for Lore purposes and nothing else. No character development. Just shallow

The flashback begins with “I am Oden” and the flashback ends with “I am Oden”… Wow… What a great character

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
How do you know prime Hyogoro not stronger than drake? So he did mention it. Hyogoro being the strongest after Oden is headcanon
He got his fat form and he said it was his prime. Him being stronger those 20 years ago can be a thing.

Hyogoro being strongest behind Oden is from kaido's mouth so its not a headcanon.

Zoro:
Got shishui for free by Ryuma
Taught by WSS
Descendant of Ushimaru and Ryuma
Was given enma for free as exchange
Got Privilige to learn haki based skills from top master as a child

But Sanji is worse coz he only got a free PU once in his life in WCI and doesn't come from a OP family or lineage.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Obviously , ZKK will happen but main question is how?
Just my thoughts. But after falling kaido due to luffy , zoro will come to kill Kaido. I did not expect any fight interaction between zoro and kaido anymore. I expect some of kaido speech about epic death and zoro will accept that execution. After King fights , high probably zoro will he exhausted and with his last energy , he will make execution .
:watchout:
why did you change xD?

Status
Not open for further replies.