Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah that's just you not understanding what CoC is.

She was born with it, reasons/drive behind how it shows it self doesn't matter.

Whitebeads only wanted a family and he had it, cut the nonsense
Its what i dont like about japanese manga in general. Its almost always about fucking lineage.
Oda made coc most important defining trait for top tiers in OP world and just make it completely
unattainable unless you a born with it. Fuck this shit.

It’s a good thing BM had this crazy idea to use CoC on fodders after switching sides only. No wonder no other CoC user thought of doing it, I mean it requires at least an IQ of 200.

And I’m glad Ushimaru had the brilliant idea to destroy the giant rock that blocks the entrance after Yamato joined them, it’s an extremely thoughtful plan that requires way more than 10 days to come up with.

Two options :

1. Yamato doesn't join the crew ( could sail with them like Law or join the Grand Fleet but not an official SH )

2. Sanji surpasses Yamato

Wouldn't be bothered much by option 1 and option 2 is just more hype for Sanji :milaugh:
Even if she joins, both zoro and sanji will be stronger than her when it’s time to take down the strongest 3 in any given pirate crew or organization. Let’s quit pretending like oda is going to change a dynamic that he’s been writing for over 20 years
:seriously:

im starting to believe that sanji is going to defeat big mom. Just like roger has oden only the 4th strongest and so is yamato(oden) who will join them. And big mom is also sanjis arc and they should be near eos level already or there will be another timeskip which i dont think will happen.

It’s a good thing BM had this crazy idea to use CoC on fodders after switching sides only. No wonder no other CoC user thought of doing it, I mean it requires at least an IQ of 200.

And I’m glad Ushimaru had the brilliant idea to destroy the giant rock that blocks the entrance after Yamato joined them, it’s an extremely thoughtful plan that requires way more than 10 days to come up with.
She is not directly using it on fodder though.
She is using in her battle against Kid and Law but the fodder can't handle the amount of CoC she is letting out.

But yeah since Marineford I have no idea why people don't directly use CoC on the fodder straight away.

The rock wasn't keeping them there. It was Kaido. To exit was certain death.

Status
Not open for further replies.