Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but i dont think ryumaa is on same level with roger or wb....sure he is s sword god but thats title only valid on wano as he never travel outside wano(theory)....oden is the same case he is a big fish in a small pond..once he travel outside he realize how big the world is and thanks to travel he become a lot stronger and can beat kaido...
Yeah it’s okay if one has different opinions about some 300 year old legend. We barely see any of him out side of that title after all

Yeah it’s okay if one has different opinions about some 300 year old legend. We barely see any of him out side of that title after all
Yeah...assuming that ryuma gain title sword god after beating dragon thats not really impressive for me...kaido is far more stronger than deadlier dragon than original dragon which make oden feats feel impressive lol...

Sorry but i dont think ryumaa is on same level with roger or wb....sure he is s sword god but thats title only valid on wano as he never travel outside wano(theory)....oden is the same case he is a big fish in a small pond..once he travel outside he realize how big the world is and thanks to travel he become a lot stronger and can beat kaido...
So you think people who lost to the WG are above someone who beat WG :choppawhat:

Wano samurai PL:
Oden: Upper-Mid Top tier. He's the samurai version of Roger/Luffy. The man hyped by Great Pirates.
Ryuma: Mid top tier. The ancient Samurai version of Zoro.
Prime Hyogoro : Inbetweener. The Man whom Kaido didn't want him to team up with Oden or else it'll be very difficult to win.
Ushimaru: Inbetweener. Despite being powerful, Kaido didn't deem him as a higher force than Hyougoro
Tenguyama/other Samurai/Denjiro/Prime Yasu: High High tier
Ashura : upper-mid high tier
Kawamatsu: upper-low high tier
Kinnemon /Kanjuro : Top Vets/lower-high tier
How can Ryuma be lower than Oden when he is hyped the most by the people of Wano? :milaugh:

Yeah...assuming that ryuma gain title sword god after beating dragon thats not really impressive for me...kaido is far more stronger than deadlier dragon than original dragon which make oden feats feel impressive lol...
Ryuma gain title after death
Post automatically merged:

Oden gets slapped by the god he and his family used to pray to at night
And their saviour the green god

Oh so your logic says to hell with what the manga is implying for me Ryuma didn’t defent Wano from the WG and beat them to the point the whole world fears Wano because of powerful samurai
again hyperbole.....similar to whitebeard has a power to destroy the world......world was not in fear of wano....

Status
Not open for further replies.