Least Impressive Supernova in Wano?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean Oden rushed straight after Kaido after learning what happened with Hyogoro, there was no planning. Wano is huge and comunication happens mostly through those weird snails that operate locally unlike the regular transponder snails, so maybe Ushimaru didnt even know what happened until after Oden was already dead, same goes to the other Daimyos. In fact I dont doubt that Oden even asked Ushimaru to stand down and not go fight Kaido since he was going to each region to make sure Orochi was following the deal
Bro Wano did not have Snails,they get the News By Throwing high Speed Arrows!! That’s how Yasuie knew about Oden Execution!!!
People don’t understand that For Kaido Be Able to mess with Wano it was With Extreme Trickery that’s how Afraid he was or Is about Wanokuni Samurais ⚔️

Because Zoro blocked Hakai for 2.3 seconds is not a valid argument that he can trade blows with Kaido. Again..... Look at the King fight. Disarmed in seconds, by King using one arm, and this is by a guy who admires Kaido's strength.
Do you realize that Kaido hasn’t Launched any Attack compared to Hakkai Yet??
And ignoring the Fact that Was a combined Attack with Big Mom,In Fact even if you assholes denied it That Was The Strongest Attack we have Seen in all One Piece History up to Date!

And ignoring the Fact that Was a combined Attack with Big Mom,In Fact even if you assholes denied it That Was The Strongest Attack we have Seen in all One Piece History up to Date!
We also have not seen Kaido's finisher. Luffy's KKG is many times stronger than a regular Kong gun. Kaido's finisher should be way stronger than a raimei hake

Narikabura!

Kongokabura! Btoom lol

I love how Yamato's attacks are the lesser version of Kaidou's attacks. And i love that finally Yamato can say in decisive moments "is it wrong to admire someone!?" so she just admire Oden. Okay i get it Yamao, so drop the Oden act then you're good to go sailing with Luffy.

...and ugh i just can't get over how ugly hybrid Kaidou design is, it's far uglier than the menacing base Kaidou design :suresure:

Meanwhile, please do check out Nano Machine! A manhwa about martial art in which the MC was helped by a...nano machine installed in his head...to rule the Murim, martial art world! It's fast-paced, the plot was simple but effective, it hasn't dragged yet unlike certain manhwas (towerofgodcoughcough) and the art is awesome!

H

humanbeing

Yamato is for sure the strongest after Luffy right now and there is a reason for that. she is very experienced she fought her father again and again. she is strong spirited and has a strong will even if she lost every time Kaido was not able to make her obey and so she grew every time stronger and stronger.
Zoro and Sanji will grow in their fights against King and Queen since they have to win. so their haki will get a boost and they will be able to use advanced armament and observation while Zoro for sure will be better in armament haki and Sanji better in observation haki and who knows they might be able to use CoC haki as well.
at the end of the arc it will like
Luffy
Zoro
Sanji
Yamato
Momo
Momo has the power for sure because of his DF and his Haki will grow too he will have to learn how to use it though.

And? Do you realize that Hakai almost killed Zoro from 2 seconds of impact, and broke 40 bones in his body? :seriously:

You people act like he stopped the attack dead in its tracks and was perfectly fine. It almost killed him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.